Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
x2

I certainly dont wish caesar to sit on the fence, sniffing flowers.

I respect his Stackman scepticism. He's on the ground with his eyes open.

and im sure he's just as impatient for himself to be wrong as the rest of us are :)
unlike our previous training correspondent , one CCtiger !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
What's the schedule the next week? I'm going to get down to a few.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
unlike our previous training correspondent , one CCtiger !!
Nah his head was always looking down into a bucket of kfc.
His training reports always depended on which choicey piece he ended up with...hang on...all of them. = good session
Apparently he was is partial to the Colonel’s finest

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Wonder what happen to that clown ? probably got a rose thorn stuck up his nose and couldn’t breathe .....pfft Brightsiders
Nah his head was always looking down into a bucket of kfc.
His training reports always depended on which choicey piece he ended up with...hang on...all of them. = good session
Apparently he was is partial to the Colonel’s finest
Sounds like he was a fat fantasy reporter

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
The bigger issue for Sydney as I see it is that small defender position he flourished in during his outstanding first season has now been cemented by Bakes.
Last year he really struggled up forward by comparison. Especially in terms of work rate defensively that our game plan has required.
He has talent no doubt but currently I'm not sure just yet where his snr opportunities will come..
Deleted. (Thunder stolen).

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
All running session.

Midfield group did about 10 x 300's with 30 second intervals.

Martyn, Dow, RCD, Hugo, Naishy, Ross (as a whole they pretty much kept pace with each other except for the last rep when Hugo decided to show who's boss, think it might have been Martyn not far behind).

CJ more rehab type stuff and some slow laps. Garthy the same but higher intensity.

Biggie and Miller pairing up again, they were doing repeat 200's. Biggie the extrovert of the whole group, trying to gee up a quiet group.

No MRJ yet.

No Sydney Stack.

Reactions: 20 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
IF he did and Junior has hands like his dad the incident would probably be over before anyone even noticed!
Indeed, very wise to keep your hands in your pockets, rather than take Maurice senior on, a Golden Glover.

Reactions: 1 user