Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
1-4 year Players back today I probably missed half the session as had an earlier appointment.

Caught them doing 600's Stack was in a small group of Biggie and Miller and disappointingly, (but not surprisingly), finished 300 metres behind coming in last.
CJ out there but didn't do any running or much else so not sure what the issue was there.
Naishy and Dow headed the bigger running group.

Sorry folks, Day 1 over, hardly worth me doing a report.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
1-4 Players back today I probably missed half the session as had an earlier appointment.

Caught them doing 600's Stack was in a small group of Biggie and Miller and disappointingly, (but not surprisingly), finished 300 metres behind coming in last.
CJ out there but didn't do any running or much else so not sure what the issue was there.
Naishy and Dow headed the bigger running group.

Sorry folks, Day 1 over, hardly worth me doing a report.
Thanks Caesar!
Very disappointed to hear the bit about Stacky.:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Thanks Caesar!
Very disappointed to hear the bit about Stacky.:mad:
And the fact that they paired him with 2 other players who need to improve their endurance, it wasn't like he was up against our elite runners.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
And the fact that they paired him with 2 other players who need to improve their endurance, it wasn't like he was up against our elite runners.

he did a few pullups on instagram the other month though

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Amazing effort by Stacky to be that unfit he could loose by 300m in 600m reps to players in the last running group. He must have busted himself in exile.

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Saw the pics this morning and thought how good Stack looked. Looked like the work he has been doing had paid off. Let's hope he was buggered from doing a pre-training session session!!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Amazing effort by Stacky to be that unfit he could loose by 300m in 600m reps to players in the last running group. He must have busted himself in exile.

He got confused and ran the wrong way for the 150 metres and had to double back

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Is that or 1-4 players turned up of that 1-4 year/season players?

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
No surprise there
Can’t keep the WA Breweries in business and expect to be an elite athlete at the same time . Expect to seeing the “ vomiting at training photos “in upcoming weeks . You get the drift !

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Its hard to burn off 2 sovs.
And the other 2 players almost lapped him.
He just dosent haven't got the desire to work hard.

• Sad

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I just found out, there was a break down of communication.
Stack thought it was a 60 metre time trial

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Based on social pages Syd has been busy in pursuits of the flesh in his break. But new GF is staying back in Perth for AFLW commitments. Watch out King St.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users