Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Could be wrong (hopefully) but am guessing Nank was left out along with Vlastuin who is sore as we have a 5 day break before Brisbane game.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Massive risk with both not playing in light if our season hanging in the balance on this game, but if they are not right then it's the right call. Most of us have been bemoaning players fronting up clearly carrying an injury

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I count 7 - Prestia, Lambert, Edwards, Houli, Balta, Broad, Soldo

the first 3 should return next week.
Yeah, my blue, 10 not 11: Prestia, Lambert, Edwards, Balta, Soldo, CJ, Vlaustin Houli, Broad and now Nank!. Still a good chunk of the best 22.

Last edited:

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
WOW, just realized it is a month since I've been here but decided to get along for Dave's last training session, (constantly moving of course as it was my Covid exercise ;) ).

Another reason for going was to see if Marlion was there and how he was travelling, he was there and looked a class above many, a mystery to me why he has not been getting a game, (yes i know his disposal can be ordinary but we have missed many of his other attributes).

A month ago Balta and Soldo were not even on the track, Noah did quite a lot with the main group and Soldo did 40 minutes with the main group kicking, marking, sprinting. Hopefully they go into pre-season in good shape.

Dave was training fully so should be no chance of missing final game.

That's it, just wanted to sign off for the season

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
WOW, just realized it is a month since I've been here but decided to get along for Dave's last training session, (constantly moving of course as it was my Covid exercise ;) ).

Another reason for going was to see if Marlion was there and how he was travelling, he was there and looked a class above many, a mystery to me why he has not been getting a game, (yes i know his disposal can be ordinary but we have missed many of his other assets).

A month ago Balta and Soldo were not even on the track, Noah did quite a lot with the main group and Soldo did 40 minutes with the main group kicking, marking, sprinting. Hopefully they go into pre-season in good shape.

Dave was training fully so should ben no chance of missing final game.

cheers mate

Reactions: 4 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008

Another reason for going was to see if Marlion was there and how he was travelling, he was there and looked a class above many, a mystery to me why he has not been getting a game, (yes i know his disposal can be ordinary but we have missed many of his other attributes).

Any site of Miller? Will he go down as never playing a senior game for the club?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Any site of Miller? Will he go down as never playing a senior game for the club?

Yep no problems with Miller, will be interesting with Dave's retirement who they keep, Biggie/Garth/Miller, i wouldn't keep all three but will need some back up.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Yep no problems with Miller, will be interesting with Dave's retirement who they keep, Biggie/Garth/Miller, i wouldn't keep all three but will need some back up.
If you were to keep one of the three - who would you keep?

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

Bachar a chance to play caesar?

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Thanks Julius for all your reports throughout this trying season.

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
WOW, just realized it is a month since I've been here but decided to get along for Dave's last training session, (constantly moving of course as it was my Covid exercise ;) )

So that's the reason we've been ordinary.....

Dimma. .... "C'mon boys get to the Punt Rd End. ...@caesars back, look at the way he's constantly on the move.... Lynchy are you watching his work rate. .....?
Don't listen to that *smile* knucklehead Jono Brown. ... just watch the man out there. ... he's a machine!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
If you were to keep one of the three - who would you keep?

Biggie without much confidence, probably just because of his athleticism, although Miller not too bad on that front either.
I'd get rid of Garth even though at a pinch he can do a role but we can all see he is very limited, takes way too long to ball to boot.
Very surprised they didn't give Miller a go but if they haven't after 3 years what does that say?

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb

Thanks for a wonderful contribution Caesar.

Reactions: 3 users