Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
WOW, just realized it is a month since I've been here but decided to get along for Dave's last training session, (constantly moving of course as it was my Covid exercise ;) ).

Another reason for going was to see if Marlion was there and how he was travelling, he was there and looked a class above many, a mystery to me why he has not been getting a game, (yes i know his disposal can be ordinary but we have missed many of his other attributes).

A month ago Balta and Soldo were not even on the track, Noah did quite a lot with the main group and Soldo did 40 minutes with the main group kicking, marking, sprinting. Hopefully they go into pre-season in good shape.

Dave was training fully so should be no chance of missing final game.

That's it, just wanted to sign off for the season
Thanks caesar
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your reports and hope you,re back out there next year

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Biggie without much confidence, probably just because of his athleticism, although Miller not too bad on that front either.
I'd get rid of Garth even though at a pinch he can do a role but we can all see he is very limited, takes way too long to ball to boot.
Very surprised they didn't give Miller a go but if they haven't after 3 years what does that say?
Miller very stiff. On the list for 4 years and with the last two destroyed by Covid he hasn't been given a game. Thought this might be his chance but with Dave returning for his last game it seems likely that Miller will miss again.
I am not aware of any player who has such a history, and then been delisted without a game. As others have pointed out, despite the difficulty, his own game has certainly progressed. Pretty confident he will get another year.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
WOW, just realized it is a month since I've been here but decided to get along for Dave's last training session, (constantly moving of course as it was my Covid exercise ;) ).

Another reason for going was to see if Marlion was there and how he was travelling, he was there and looked a class above many, a mystery to me why he has not been getting a game, (yes i know his disposal can be ordinary but we have missed many of his other attributes).

A month ago Balta and Soldo were not even on the track, Noah did quite a lot with the main group and Soldo did 40 minutes with the main group kicking, marking, sprinting. Hopefully they go into pre-season in good shape.

I drove past Punt Rd this morning and thought I saw one of Bachar’s relatives wearing a burka watching on.
Didn’t realise it was just you with a standard sized face mask on.

Appreciate everything you’ve written this year mate. Felt closer to the action through you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013

And the winner of the 2021 Best PRE Clubman Award - Julius!

Great effort Champ. Thanks for all of your reporting.

Reactions: 11 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
B

Balme said Balta could have played this week,

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

great job all season Caesar, much appreciated.

Reactions: 4 users

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Thanks lots s Caesar . Being a long way from Punt Road your reports keep me and all of us in the loop :) . Looking forward to your Pre season training reports .

Reactions: 5 users

blofield

Tiger Cub
Jul 20, 2005
Thanks Caesar for your insightful training reports this year.

Truly appreciate the time and effort you put in to them.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Mate has still been involved with Basketball etc, should be at the Club full time from next yr. As far as i am aware that has always been the plan.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Reading PRE and your reports for me is part of the fabric of being a tigers supporter.

cheers to you Caesar, be well and stay safe

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney

Have loved your work this year Kniferack.

Time to put the cherry picker back into the shed and service it ready for next year's pre-season.

:cupgold