Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
I can stand Guard of honours.
When was the last time a Richmond player got one? Knights?
I never got over when Frawley gave one to Burke or the day we gave one to Silivagni.
Lets see if Riewoldt or Cotchin get one this year.
If they don't, i will email the club.
To put it in there constitution there will be no Guard of honour for NO player from any other club ever again.
Ablett left Geelong after been offered 900k over 6 year's in 2010.
He left because of money and dumb shiitt Geelong supporters still applauded him.
I would've booed him off
Reckon we gave one to the 5 minute fireman when we rolled them in his 300th and final game.

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
I can stand Guard of honours.
When was the last time a Richmond player got one? Knights?
I never got over when Frawley gave one to Burke or the day we gave one to Silivagni.
Lets see if Riewoldt or Cotchin get one this year.
If they don't, i will email the club.
To put it in there constitution there will be no Guard of honour for NO player from any other club ever again.
Ablett left Geelong after been offered 900k over 6 year's in 2010.
He left because of money and dumb shiitt Geelong supporters still applauded him.
I would've booed him off
A bit more to the story than that Zips

Thompson was riding Ablett towards the end of the season and Ablett started looking elsewhere, about two weeks after Ablett left Thompson left Geelong.

I believe that if Ablett had known Thompson was leaving he would have stayed.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that Thompson knew he was heading to Essendon and looked to weaken Geelong by forcing their best player out.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
A bit more to the story than that Zips

Thompson was riding Ablett towards the end of the season and Ablett started looking elsewhere, about two weeks after Ablett left Thompson left Geelong.

I believe that if Ablett had known Thompson was leaving he would have stayed.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that Thompson knew he was heading to Essendon and looked to weaken Geelong by forcing their best player out.

he left for the money.
900k wasn't enough to satisfy him.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The 5 Minute Fireman :rotfl1

We slapped them too.
We slapped Carlton on Silivagni's 300th.
We slapped Essendon when Sheedy and Hird were retiring.
The only slapping we have copped is against stkilda for Burke.
Maybe we should request games against teams where players are celebrating milestones.

Reactions: 2 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
pinched from another Tiger Forum,

"Floss on 7news just said the boys had a good laugh at the media reporting that Dusty had won that time trial. He didn't. Everybody started at different positions around the boundary so it only looked like Dusty was out in front and had won. The winner was actually Kmac who ran an extra 400m than Dusty."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

"Floss on 7news just said the boys had a good laugh at the media reporting that Dusty had won that time trial. He didn't. Everybody started at different positions around the boundary so it only looked like Dusty was out in front and had won. The winner was actually Kmac who ran an extra 400m than Dusty."

fake news.

Dusty started off the back mark and won by a lip from Stackman, with MRJ a nose away 3rd.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
We slapped them too.
Maybe we should request games against teams where players are celebrating milestones.
We have been bloody awesome at it.......St Nick's final game to add another.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Just imagine if it was Lynch? Yet in the GF we had Selwood pushing Bakers head into the ground & the commentary were praising how tough Selwood was....
Don't forget the commentators disgust towards Baker for getting Selwood high too

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We have been bloody awesome at it.......St Nick's final game to add another.

At least Riewodlt is respectful and acknowledge's how good we are.
I love to listen to him on OTC. He constantly praises us while Healy and Lyon stuggle to accept it.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018

Rumour has it that Kamdyn is now wearing the Number 17 at training.
#CaptainCronicles

Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
We slapped them too.
Milestone games & return bouts are our wheelhouse

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
At least Riewodlt is respectful and acknowledge's how good we are.
I love to listen to him on OTC. He constantly praises us while Healy and Lyon stuggle to accept it.
Given how much these 2 focus on NicNat & the Dees i'd be impressed if they have actually noticed us too much.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
We slapped them too.

and then there was Gazza’s last game :banana

• Love