Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Is the more free flowing footy being played at the moment a result of the coaches bowing to the AFL?

If it's not free flowing, the threat of zones is there.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
The VFL density rule they are trialing is an absolute shocker, I only watched a half last week and wondered WTF was going on. Umpire kept holding up play at stoppages as a minimum number of players had to be reset inside respective forward 50's, it was infuriating.
Glad it was not just me, this week Beverage and Teague have come out in the media and lambasted the rule.
Noble as well

Reactions: 2 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yeah it's a joke. The AFL want more goals to feed their commercial sponsors and are trying to achieve this with uncontested footy. The media are getting excited about the free flowing football in the first few games but this just doesn't do it for me. Don't know about anyone else but I'd much rather a low scoring hard contested game than a high scoring bruise free game of AFLX.
If i wanted to watch Basketball i'd follow it. What i like about the AFL is it's a contest but for some reason the powers that be are trying to remove that from the game.

Reactions: 7 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Is the more free flowing footy being played at the moment a result of the coaches bowing to the AFL?

If it's not free flowing, the threat of zones is there.
As was in evidence in today’s match as Clarkson sought to avoid a blowout loss.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
@caesar's report is going to be interesting. The Lions are training at Punt Rd this morning, but I'm sure he'll say that Shai is training the house down.

They'd better keep those dirty COVID scumbag snipers out of our buildings.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
@caesar's report is going to be interesting. The Lions are training at Punt Rd this morning, but I'm sure he'll say that Shai is training the house down.

That’s interesting that they are been blessed to train on our hallowed turf, I assume they’ve all been COVID tested , however it’s still interesting that they be using our facilities when there is so many other VFL ovals they could use.

we are such a nice club

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Bolton is going to the Lions ? Fair enough. What are we getting for him ?

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Be good if caesar knew how to operate the retic, a nice shower while they're training would be great.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
That’s interesting that they are been blessed to train on our hallowed turf, I assume they’ve all been COVID tested , however it’s still interesting that they be using our facilities when there is so many other VFL ovals they could use.

we are such a nice club
We should have sent the pricks out to Cragieburn. Has anyone mowed the grass out there since we abandoned it?

• Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Do Brisbane ask to play there games at Port Oval because that's their base in the Hub? :rotfl1 :rotfl1
0-4 for the old codger. That's beautiful..

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW

we are such a nice club

Our opposition scouts will be taking notes from behind the tinted windows

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

They need 200 litres of pine o clean to disinfect the joint now.
Why aren't they training at the junction oval? Or The Brunswick street oval? Or Princess park? Or Victoria Park??

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley

we are such a nice club
The comments Dylan Grimes made about homeless people being housed in their facilities at one point last year while in the Covid bubble - literally standing shoulder to shoulder in lifts with people who were most likely to be a carrier!

Then the AFL throw the kitchen sink at CCJ and SStack.

How differently things could have went for us with a stuff up like that!

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

we are such a nice club

Danny Daly's probably still got a key.... Benny just giving any prospective recruit a legal tour....;)
(Cameron goes to locker 2 and finds the 17 cup and that flog Robinson can use locker 19 and check out Lynchy's medallions!)