Training for our threepeat | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for our threepeat

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
After training on the Punt Road Turf the Lions played like Tigers and won after the siren

Im glad we were able to help them to defeat that feral scum from carringbush

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Champion
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
After training on the Punt Road Turf the Lions played like Tigers and won after the siren

Im glad we were able to help them to defeat that feral scum from carringbush

There's a team North of Victoria St? Funny, last time I looked no AFL teams in old Carringbush town any more.

Apparently there is a second team in Richmond somewhere, don't think they are all that relevant though, train on some paddock and name their home base after a defunct car company.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
It wouldn't surprise me if we were in a heavy training phase just before these 6 day games came along. Could explain how flat we were v Syd & next week or 2 is purely recovery based

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Training today and the picture remains cloudy:

Don't think Fridge was out there today?
Cotch sat out the heaviest part of the session and looks 50/50, I say don't risk him.
Bachar did look good but left the track early 2 thirds through, (hopefully only protecting a precious commodity).

And a photo of Mate Colina with one of our fitness guys o_O

Attachments

• Mate Colina 1.jpg
    Mate Colina 1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Cotch sat out the heaviest part of the session and looks 50/50, I say don't risk him.
Bachar did look good but left the track early 2 thirds through, (hopefully only protecting a precious commodity).

yeah leave Cotchy and Bachar at home and give Port their Grand Final against some kids.

its a long season.

I continue to maintain that theres only room for one of Graham or Ross in our 22,

and that clearly Graham is a level above.

So there maybe a good opportunity for Ross this week?

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

How did Bolton look today Caesar Salad ?

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004

Is that you Frodo?

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009

Mate is huge !
I say get him in now off the bench to rest Nank and let's see if we get some easy centre clearances.

Honestly, half a dozen clear taps to Dusty = six goals. That's the game won. Just do it.

Reactions: 2 users