Training for our threepeat | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for our threepeat

ceehook2

Tiger Cub
Feb 11, 2021
Mate is huge !
I say get him in now off the bench to rest Nank and let's see if we get some easy centre clearances.

Honestly, half a dozen clear taps to Dusty = six goals. That's the game won. Just do it.
Freo & Sandilands just as they'd get something happening with clearances the opposition sides with counter them

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mate is huge !
I say get him in now off the bench to rest Nank and let's see if we get some easy centre clearances.

Honestly, half a dozen clear taps to Dusty = six goals. That's the game won. Just do it.
He sure is big, especially when you consider that the guy beside him is ruck coach Ivan Maric;):)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Training today and the picture remains cloudy:

Don't think Fridge was out there today?
Cotch sat out the heaviest part of the session and looks 50/50, I say don't risk him.
Bachar did look good but left the track early 2 thirds through, (hopefully only protecting a precious commodity).

And a photo of Mate Colina with one of our fitness guys o_O
Colina is a huge man, but unlike Sandilands and Cox he looks proportionate and doesn't look like a science experiment.

Saw him in the making their mark doco doing some ruck work with Benny and he made Benny look small. Hopefully he's semi co-ordinated, aggressive in the air and can take a grab.

Reactions: 5 users

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Colina's nick name should be Funky, as in Funky Old Colina using the Tone Loc song Funky Cold Medina.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Colina is a huge man, but unlike Sandilands and Cox he looks proportionate and doesn't look like a science experiment.

Saw him in the making their mark doco doing some ruck work with Benny and he made Benny look small. Hopefully he's semi co-ordinated, aggressive in the air and can take a grab.
As a pro basketballer he probs has neat ball skills and awareness.
He might even be pendleberry like!
Strong, athletic and aggresive. Heres hoping!!

Reactions: 1 user

Billy24

Tiger Rookie
Mar 25, 2014
I thought he was still at University in Hawaii? ie not pro level

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Champion
Feb 25, 2008
As a pro basketballer he probs has neat ball skills and awareness.
He might even be pendleberry like!
Strong, athletic and aggresive. Heres hoping!!
Pendlebury has a basketball background?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Mate is huge !

As the Mason (soft)Cox experiment has proven, it takes more than just being tall to make it work.

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Caddy did not train, must be illness as he didn't play Friday and today was only session for week so doubt he has has picked up an injury.

Kamdyn trained fully so will be back in.

A few old warriors only did half a session, (Grimes, Cotch, Houli, Nank), they looked fine, body management all the rage).

Stack trained fully with squad, in game sim he was forward not back. At end of session when players break into specific areas of individual development, be it goal kicking, stoppage, contested marking, Stacky carried a stop watch and ran 6 to 8 laps on and off.
If I were to give an opinion i think Syd has come back in slightly better condition than I thought but i wasn't expecting much.

Soldo had been absent from training for close to 2 weeks, was there today walking only 2 or 3 laps with Tigga and Mate`. So I am still yet to see Mate` kick, Mark, Handball or ruck in anger.

Noah Cumberland: Forgot to mention that last week there was an on ground gathering, an announcement was made and Cumberland was cheered and congratulated. Can only assume that was some sort of medical green light.? Trained fully today, not sure if it also means he will get VFL minutes?.

Dow only some very gentle run throughs after appendix surgery so will not play VFL this week.

Prestia doing run throughs, you'd think we would have to add a week to the regular hamstring timeframe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27 users