Training for our threepeat | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for our threepeat

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Training today:

The Disappointments :
Today was the day I expected to see Dion really stepping it up and pumping out laps, instead he was a no show, (I get home and listen to Dimma's presser preview and he is a little coy when Prestia's availability is raised.
Soldo missing for a 3rd week in a row would indicate some sort of setback maybe?

Positives:
Dow who is listed as unavailable on website completed full training including match play and laid a tackle on Nank so I can't really see a reason why he wouldn't play in the VFL. At worst he is only a week away.
Miller, Biggie, Hugo, Caddy, Cumberland all trained fully so hopefully all get named in VFL, (should be another good Sat afternoon's viewing at PRO @ 2pm).

Tigga commenced some gentle straight line running after his knee surgery.

Garth was out there but is listed as out for a medium term after he injured his shoulder in VFL last Friday. He was in rehab, no sling or strapping but it was hanging a bit limp. Doesn't appear that it is a surgery injury.

Mate` still not training, (what the f#%# is he doing here), frustrating not being able to get a proper look

Reactions: 23 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Training today:

The Disappointments :
Today was the day I expected to see Dion really stepping it up and pumping out laps, instead he was a no show, (I get home and listen to Dimma's presser preview and he is a little coy when Prestia's availability is raised.
Soldo missing for a 3rd week in a row would indicate some sort of setback maybe?

Positives:
Dow who is listed as unavailable on website completed full training including match play and laid a tackle on Nank so I can't really see a reason why he wouldn't play in the VFL. At worst he is only a week away.
Miller, Biggie, Hugo, Caddy, Cumberland all trained fully so hopefully all get named in VFL, (should be another good Sat afternoon's viewing at PRO @ 2pm).

Tigga commenced some gentle straight line running after his knee surgery.

Garth was out there but is listed as out for a medium term after he injured his shoulder in VFL last Friday. He was in rehab, no sling or strapping but it was hanging a bit limp. Doesn't appear that it is a surgery injury.

Mate` still not training, (what the f#%# is he doing here), frustrating not being able to get a proper look
Good work Caesar. I was there later at training so did not see you.
Biggie was doing extra marking mark work against Samson who was leading out to the ball.
Cumberland was moving well.
Team looked up and about
Bring on the demons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

smokin joe

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 11, 2004
Good work Caesar. I was there later at training so did not see you.
Biggie was doing extra marking mark work against Samson who was leading out to the ball.
Cumberland was moving well.
Team looked up and about
Bring on the demons.
Binoculars from the Royal

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Only a recovery session today but the great news from what I saw is that Tigga is almost certain to play :clap2
That and the small fact that Dusty is back:cupgold

REHAB:
No sign of Lambo at all for over a week now so wonder how big a setback his calf is?
Cotch was chirpy enough and just did a few light run throughs so probably just your standard hammy?
Also doing light run throughs were Prestia and Caddy.

Cumberland was missing after his bruising VFL game on the weekend.

Reactions: 27 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Only a recovery session today but the great news from what I saw is that Tigga is almost certain to play :clap2
That and the small fact that Dusty is back:cupgold

REHAB:
No sign of Lambo at all for over a week now so wonder how big a setback his calf is?
Cotch was chirpy enough and just did a few light run throughs so probably just your standard hammy?
Also doing light run throughs were Prestia and Caddy.

Cumberland was missing after his bruising VFL game on the weekend.
Cheers caesar, how was Dusty moving?

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
What is going on with Caddy?

Think Lambert will be out for a while (4+ weeks)
Prestia 2-3 weeks
Cotchin probably 3 weeks.

I saw snippets of Cumberland - that kid can play and could be a point of difference for our forward line setup in back half of year.

Just wondering whether they may start looking at managing Nankervis.

Reactions: 1 users

HKTigerB

Tiger Cub
Jun 24, 2019
Is Mate even at training?
Mate, is here. Has had a setback with knee tendonitis. Limited training at the mo. Was in the Harrison room pre game on Friday and let us know his situation. Heads back to Uni July'ish.

Reactions: 2 users