Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
There were no Lions on my watch, recovery session from our boys, just 30 minutes of soccer basically.

Yes Syd was there but before you all ask the silly question of how does he look, take note of Cotch's article in the HS on Sunday that Syd is currently only 25% AFL fit.

After the other boys went inside, Syd was doing 1/4 lap run throughs under the watchful eye of 2 performance guys.

Syd did walk past me and being the hypocrite that i am ;) , (pre-enders would know I have been a harsh critic), i said, "WELCOME BACK SYD" and got the thumbs up.

Now he is back I will give him a clean slate even if I believe the odds are stacked, (pardon the pun), against.

• Love
Reactions: 30 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
There were no Lions on my watch, recovery session from our boys, just 30 minutes of soccer basically.

Yes Syd was there but before you all ask the silly question of how does he look, take note of Cotch's article in the HS on Sunday that Syd is currently only 25% AFL fit.

After the other boys went inside, Syd was doing 1/4 lap run throughs under the watchful eye of 2 performance guys.

Syd did walk past me and being the hypocrite that i am ;) , (pre-enders would know I have been a harsh critic), i said, "WELCOME BACK SYD" and got the thumbs up.

Now he is back I will give him a clean slate even if I believe the odds are stacked, (pardon the pun), against.
Bolton was nothing before you got behind him.
Looking forward to what Stacky can achieve with your full support.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
After training on the Punt Road Turf the Lions played like Tigers and won after the siren

Im glad we were able to help them to defeat that feral scum from carringbush

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
After training on the Punt Road Turf the Lions played like Tigers and won after the siren

Im glad we were able to help them to defeat that feral scum from carringbush

There's a team North of Victoria St? Funny, last time I looked no AFL teams in old Carringbush town any more.

Apparently there is a second team in Richmond somewhere, don't think they are all that relevant though, train on some paddock and name their home base after a defunct car company.

DS

Reactions: 1 users