Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
It wouldn't surprise me if we were in a heavy training phase just before these 6 day games came along. Could explain how flat we were v Syd & next week or 2 is purely recovery based

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Training today and the picture remains cloudy:

Don't think Fridge was out there today?
Cotch sat out the heaviest part of the session and looks 50/50, I say don't risk him.
Bachar did look good but left the track early 2 thirds through, (hopefully only protecting a precious commodity).

And a photo of Mate Colina with one of our fitness guys o_O

Attachments

• Mate Colina 1.jpg
    Mate Colina 1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Cotch sat out the heaviest part of the session and looks 50/50, I say don't risk him.
Bachar did look good but left the track early 2 thirds through, (hopefully only protecting a precious commodity).

yeah leave Cotchy and Bachar at home and give Port their Grand Final against some kids.

its a long season.

I continue to maintain that theres only room for one of Graham or Ross in our 22,

and that clearly Graham is a level above.

So there maybe a good opportunity for Ross this week?

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

How did Bolton look today Caesar Salad ?

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004

Is that you Frodo?

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009

Mate is huge !
I say get him in now off the bench to rest Nank and let's see if we get some easy centre clearances.

Honestly, half a dozen clear taps to Dusty = six goals. That's the game won. Just do it.

Reactions: 2 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Mate is huge !
I say get him in now off the bench to rest Nank and let's see if we get some easy centre clearances.

Honestly, half a dozen clear taps to Dusty = six goals. That's the game won. Just do it.
Freo & Sandilands just as they'd get something happening with clearances the opposition sides with counter them

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mate is huge !

He sure is big, especially when you consider that the guy beside him is ruck coach Ivan Maric;):)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

Colina is a huge man, but unlike Sandilands and Cox he looks proportionate and doesn't look like a science experiment.

Saw him in the making their mark doco doing some ruck work with Benny and he made Benny look small. Hopefully he's semi co-ordinated, aggressive in the air and can take a grab.

Reactions: 5 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Colina's nick name should be Funky, as in Funky Old Colina using the Tone Loc song Funky Cold Medina.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Colina is a huge man, but unlike Sandilands and Cox he looks proportionate and doesn't look like a science experiment.

Saw him in the making their mark doco doing some ruck work with Benny and he made Benny look small. Hopefully he's semi co-ordinated, aggressive in the air and can take a grab.
As a pro basketballer he probs has neat ball skills and awareness.
He might even be pendleberry like!
Strong, athletic and aggresive. Heres hoping!!

Reactions: 1 user