Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
I thought he was still at University in Hawaii? ie not pro level

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
As a pro basketballer he probs has neat ball skills and awareness.
He might even be pendleberry like!
Strong, athletic and aggresive. Heres hoping!!
Pendlebury has a basketball background?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Mate is huge !
I say get him in now off the bench to rest Nank and let's see if we get some easy centre clearances.

Honestly, half a dozen clear taps to Dusty = six goals. That's the game won. Just do it.
As the Mason (soft)Cox experiment has proven, it takes more than just being tall to make it work.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Caddy did not train, must be illness as he didn't play Friday and today was only session for week so doubt he has has picked up an injury.

Kamdyn trained fully so will be back in.

A few old warriors only did half a session, (Grimes, Cotch, Houli, Nank), they looked fine, body management all the rage).

Stack trained fully with squad, in game sim he was forward not back. At end of session when players break into specific areas of individual development, be it goal kicking, stoppage, contested marking, Stacky carried a stop watch and ran 6 to 8 laps on and off.
If I were to give an opinion i think Syd has come back in slightly better condition than I thought but i wasn't expecting much.

Soldo had been absent from training for close to 2 weeks, was there today walking only 2 or 3 laps with Tigga and Mate`. So I am still yet to see Mate` kick, Mark, Handball or ruck in anger.

Noah Cumberland: Forgot to mention that last week there was an on ground gathering, an announcement was made and Cumberland was cheered and congratulated. Can only assume that was some sort of medical green light.? Trained fully today, not sure if it also means he will get VFL minutes?.

Dow only some very gentle run throughs after appendix surgery so will not play VFL this week.

Prestia doing run throughs, you'd think we would have to add a week to the regular hamstring timeframe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Caddy did not train, must be illness as he didn't play Friday and today was only session for week so doubt he has has picked up an injury.

A few old warriors only did half a session, (Grimes, Cotch, Houli, Nank), they looked fine, body management all the rage).

Stack trained fully with squad, in game sim, he was forward not back. At end of session when players break into specific areas of individual development, be it goal kicking, stoppage, contested marking, Stacky carried a stop watch and ran 6 to 8 laps on and off.
If I were to give an opinion i think Syd has come back in slightly better condition than I thought but i wasn't expecting much.

Soldo had been absent from training for close to 2 weeks, was there today walking only 2 or 3 laps with Tigga and Mate`. So I am still yet to see Mate` kick, Mark, Handball or ruck in anger.

Noah Cumberland: Forgot to mention that last week there was an on ground gathering, an announcement was made and Cumberland was cheered and congratulated. Can only assume that was some sort of medical green light.? Trained fully today, not sure if it also means he will get VFL minutes?.

Dow only some very gentle run throughs after appendix surgery so will not play VFL this week.

Prestia doing run throughs, you'd think we would have to add a week to the regular hamstring timeframe.
Great work Julius.

At the end of Dimmas presser he mentioned a bloke doing laps that he would love back in the team. I can only assume that was Prestia.

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
Is there a possibility they manage Cotchin this week given this will be the third straight six day turnaround?

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Is there a possibility they manage Cotchin this week given this will be the third straight six day turnaround?
My thoughts.

He seemed to fade away in the hot PA game to me, after having quite an impact early. Wondered if he's carrying something?

He really needs to hit up his targets better still too but might have been slight improvement on previous match.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Stack trained fully with squad, in game sim, he was forward not back. At end of session when players break into specific areas of individual development, be it goal kicking, stoppage, contested marking, Stacky carried a stop watch and ran 6 to 8 laps on and off.

Cheers Caesar (Hail).

Can Colinas nickname be "OLE" .... ..Mate ................................... I'll see myself out .............

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
My thoughts.

He seemed to fade away in the hot PA game to me, after having quite an impact early. Wondered if he's carrying something?

He really needs to hit up his targets better still too but might have been slight improvement on previous match.
Thought he was pretty good apart from a couple of fatigue handballs that were intercepted late in game for a PA clearance

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat

Stack trained fully with squad, in game sim he was forward not back. At end of session when players break into specific areas of individual development, be it goal kicking, stoppage, contested marking, Stacky carried a stop watch and ran 6 to 8 laps on and off.

Not like Stack could eat a lot of *smile* in jai.