Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training for DRAFT PICKS!!!!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Only a recovery session today but the great news from what I saw is that Tigga is almost certain to play :clap2
That and the small fact that Dusty is back:cupgold

REHAB:
No sign of Lambo at all for over a week now so wonder how big a setback his calf is?
Cotch was chirpy enough and just did a few light run throughs so probably just your standard hammy?
Also doing light run throughs were Prestia and Caddy.

Cumberland was missing after his bruising VFL game on the weekend.

Reactions: 27 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Only a recovery session today but the great news from what I saw is that Tigga is almost certain to play :clap2

REHAB:
No sign of Lambo at all for over a week now so wonder how big a setback his calf is?
Cotch was chirpy enough and just did a few light run throughs so probably just your standard hammy?

Cheers caesar, how was Dusty moving?

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
What is going on with Caddy?

Think Lambert will be out for a while (4+ weeks)
Prestia 2-3 weeks
Cotchin probably 3 weeks.

I saw snippets of Cumberland - that kid can play and could be a point of difference for our forward line setup in back half of year.

Just wondering whether they may start looking at managing Nankervis.

Reactions: 1 users

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
Is Mate even at training?
Mate, is here. Has had a setback with knee tendonitis. Limited training at the mo. Was in the Harrison room pre game on Friday and let us know his situation. Heads back to Uni July'ish.

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

REHAB:

***I have to revise my confidence meter on Tigga as a definite starter as in The Age today it said Nick had been running well but had issues when kicking over 30 metres:confused: so Wednesday will be an important watch. The article mention's Cotch's and Lambo's injuries as well a s "medium term" injuries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Mate, is here. Has had a setback with knee tendonitis. Limited training at the mo. Was in the Harrison room pre game on Friday and let us know his situation. Heads back to Uni July'ish.
Also said he’d hoped to play a couple of VFL games this year I think HKT

DC605F18-1461-4615-B0B3-F3355AE370D1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

REHAB:

Any idea what is going on with Caddy? Hasn't been playing VFL even when named

TygerTyger

oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2006
Richmond
aah - everytime I see the subject line "Training for our threepeat", I reflect on the fact that for so many years, the happiest place was the training thread before the season started .. hearing about how good our latest top 10 pick was going to be carrying the hopes and dreams of a finals appearance (except on the years it got traded for a powerhouse forward that wasn't getting opportunity at a premiership team and would thrive at Tigerland)...

Training for our threepeat.. for a 4th in 5 years. FYEAH! :cupgold

• Love
Reactions: 15 users