Training - GF Week - Live Stream | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training - GF Week - Live Stream

dmc

Kick it long and direct!
Feb 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
Wouldn’t it be great if the club live streamed training this week for all the supporters. I just think it would be a wonderful gesture and a great way to get the fans involved in GF week. Peggy? Brendan?

Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Wouldn’t it be great if the club live streamed training this week for all the supporters. I just think it would be a wonderful gesture and a great way to get the fans involved in GF week. Peggy? Brendan?

They have security for normal training sessions so no way would they video the full training session for supporters, (which anyone could gain access to), in GF week.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
They have security for normal training sessions so no way would they video the full training session for supporters, (which anyone could gain access to), in GF week.
Think a lot of us would like as they have done previously , a day out of the GF,
Say on a Friday a
Captains run?
Some of the players having a Zoom session with selected members???
Nothing serious.
No main training videos etc.

As it’s an unusual season it would be fantastic for supporters unable to be there Saturday night to feel more a ‘part of the lead up’ to the GF. ?
I mean there is no GF parade.
No fans allowed to watch the sessions.
Nothing.
Would even be great for maybe some ‘lucky’ members to maybe win the chance to watch the game on a huge screen the game in ‘bubbles’ similar to what we saw out in parks etc ( crop circles ) and keeping social distancing?
Say families?
I don’t know what the ‘rules’ are/would be around this so just some thoughts.....

Last edited:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Agree the Club should have every marketing, communication, membership, tech staff member in Melbourne,

anyone not critical to our on-field success on Saturday,

dedicating 12 hours a day for the next 5 days to making Victorian supporters GF experience as good as it can possibly be.

• Love

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Think the club has done a very good job at keeping us up to date with what’s happening on the Coast, I’d imagine will get some video shown this week , like others snippets have been shown. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Captains run is live streamed , due to the fact no supporters are allowed in

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Have a mate who has been going to training . Will try and get him to take some video . Although bit difficult with fenced off area and exclusion zone etc

Reactions: 3 users