Training today | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training today

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
shawry said:
I'd swear it was the off-season with this thread. The NEW Buffy thread.

Nah shawry. They're just deciding who'll be the next president of the PRE perverts society ;D. Looks like tiggytam is making a late bid for it ;).

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha Hartbalme, I guess it's not appropriate for me to comment on fly fishing either?

I was asked last night if there are any message board romances or flirting. I said not that I know of, but might need to reaccess that opinion after reading a couple of recent threads. ;D

pissed off

I'm a llama!
Aug 14, 2003
Stuff looking good.Recruit 21 elephant men,win some games and I will be happy.If they want to look good be a model and quit football.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Tiggytam said:
I know I will be renewing my membership

Great to see another person who also will be renewing their membership.

Lets hope next year is a better one than this year and we have more to cheer about.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Buffy site eh? I'll take that as a compliment as Buffy is far better looking and younger than me. After all the doom and gloom here it's refreshing to have something a bit frivolous and light hearted.

Fly fishing - lol - a thousand lines there.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
rosy3 said:
Haha Hartbalme, I guess it's not appropriate for me to comment on fly fishing either?

I was asked last night if there are any message board romances or flirting. I said not that I know of, but might need to reaccess that opinion after reading a couple of recent threads. ;D

Rosy iI have never known a message board that does not have at least one interposter love affair and usually a bit of controversy aswell. Seems to be the internet way with people all showing their emotions etc. Always good for a story and laugh and always good to ahve to support distressed parties when these thigns eventualyl dont owrk out or someone moves on to greener pastures. It is amazing how many different versions of events that you get too when they break up. Cracks me up.