Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Training today, (not main session):

Highlights:
Rancey doing a power of work, out there for full 90 minutes looks to be progressing at warp speed.
Nank trained fully with main group and doing some ruck drills on the side, from my untrained eye I am calling him back for Port game.
JR8 trained well.
Lambo no ill effects from tunneling.
Caddy trained fully
Miller back training with main group.

Light Duties:
Bachar
Prestia
But these boys know their bodies and expect full participation main training Friday

Rehab:
Marlion
Aarts
Rancey
Balta
Ross
Turner

No Shows:
RCD
Callum Moore
T

Highlights:
Rancey doing a power of work, out there for full 90 minutes looks to be progressing at warp speed.
Nank trained fully with main group and doing some ruck drills on the side, from my untrained eye I am calling him back for Port game.
JR8 trained well.
Caddy trained fully

Light Duties:
Bachar
Prestia
But these boys know their bodies and expect full participation main training Friday

Rehab:
Marlion
Aarts
Rancey
Balta
Ross
Turner

No Shows:
RCD
Callum Moore

Thanks Caesar.
Did you happen to see our intrepid news breaker Zips Brown there at training?
So Rance hasn't retired??

Seen running laps with Elvis and Bruce Lee in Argentina

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
what's your educated hunch Caesar? when will we see him run through the banner again?

No crystal ball just glad to see him looking fit and healthy. I for one don't want him to push the envelope but maybe the carrot is still there to do so but club trying to throw us off the scent?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Lycett's no mug either.

Angus Graham would dominate Soldo.
Whats that fat prick from Adelaide done since our game?
He was chasing ass all game last week.
Chol is our only answer in the ruck, alongside Nakas

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).

Highlights:
JR8 trained well.
Caddy trained fully

Light Duties:
Bachar
Prestia

Rehab:
Marlion
Aarts
Rancey
Balta
Ross
Turner

No Shows:
RCD
Callum Moore
Any sign of Weller Menadue + English?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Does bachar normally only do one main session , wonder if they might rest him for a game
Quite often Bachar will have a fairly light session earlier in the week, he didn't leave the track but sat out about half the drills in the 90 minute session. No concerns but just makes him a point of interest to see what he does Friday, same with Dion.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
How was Tross moving Julius? Is he mainly doing straight line stuff or has he progressed from that?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Angus Graham would dominate Soldo.
Whats that fat prick from Adelaide done since our game?
He was chasing ass all game last week.
Chol is our only answer in the ruck, alongside Nakas
Soldo didn't play against Adelaide. Chol rucked that game

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Soldo didn't play against Adelaide. Chol rucked that game

I’m not just talking about O’Brien I’m talking about nearly every ruckman that slaps us.
It will interesting to see how many ruckman get 3 votes when we lose.
Grundy needs a Townsend

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
How was Tross moving Julius? Is he mainly doing straight line stuff or has he progressed from that?
I heard from both Caesar & another regular training watcher that Tross was VERY good , did everything @ full pace including the agility ladder

Me thinks he wants to play finals

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I heard from both Caesar & another regular training watcher that Tross was VERY good , did everything @ full pace including the agility ladder

bdr

Tiger Rookie
Dec 18, 2002

I read somewhere that around wk.25-26 of recovery from an ACL is a danger time, for some reason the knee is more vulnerable then. That would of course be bang in finals.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I read somewhere that around wk.25-26 of recovery from an ACL is a danger time, for some reason the knee is more vulnerable then. That would of course be bang in finals.

Only applies to normal humans

Reactions: 5 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Highlights:
JR8 trained well.
Caddy trained fully

Light Duties:
Bachar
Prestia

Rehab:
Marlion
Aarts
Rancey
Balta
Ross
Turner

No Shows:
RCD
Callum Moore

Just quoted myself so there is a bit of flow on from Wednesday's report:

Friday main training:

All you need to know is JR8, Houli & Prestia trained strongly.

Differing from Weds was:
From a VFL perspective Aarts out of rehab and RCD training with main boys.
Callum Moore back out with rehab group.

**I reckon Ross will only play a part in VFL finals and no chance of being in frame for the ones.

IMO only change this week will be JR8 for Egg, Caddy back through the two's, Bake's the only other chance but more likely have to wait for a poor showing from an incumbent.

PS> Bumped into a journo who said quote: "Jeez Rance is doing a lot". Seemed very surprised as am i :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users