Treloar : Collingwoods list better than Richmond

zgod

Tiger Champion
Feb 25, 2008
3,729
23
a young bloke who put his foot in it. A strange cat but a hell of a player.
He's alright.
 

St Kevin

Vlastuin 3:16
Apr 1, 2014
4,052
12
There will always be something quite poetic about him reneging on his deal to join us, to then go to Collingwood to be coached by Buckley due to being previously coached by him in the under 18s. Buckley's choking tendencies seem to have rubbed off on Treloar.
 

evenflow96

Tiger Cub
Jun 10, 2008
54
0
Treloar is like his coach
Remember Buckley’s words when he was at Brisbane
I want to go to Collingwood to play in premierships
 

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
3,690
1
Melbourne
evenflow96 said:
Treloar is like his coach
Remember Buckley’s words when he was at Brisbane
I want to go to Collingwood to play in premierships
Just read the above and saw this little morsel on the BF site.

"442 games as player/coach for Nathan Buckley
No one has been in involved in more games without having won a premiership"
 

22nd Man

Tiger Champion
Aug 29, 2011
4,370
23
Essex Heights
Legends of 2017 said:
Just read the above and saw this little morsel on the BF site.

"442 games as player/coach for Nathan Buckley
No one has been in involved in more games without having won a premiership"
Another fact you won't hear on sycophant footy media.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

YinnarTiger

Opening goal, 23 Sept 2017
May 2, 2007
6,701
17
Gippsland
Bullarto Tiger said:
He'd be even a better player if he were in the Yellow and Black ... as well as being a premiership player.
Doubt that. If we had him would we have had Rioli and Caddy?
 

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
7,149
16
YinnarTiger said:
Doubt that. If we had him would we have had Rioli and Caddy?
Fair point, Yinnar. Really happy that Rioli is in the Yellow and Black.
Just reckon Treloar would have been a better player than he is if he had come to Richmond.
 

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
17,915
65
22nd Man said:
Chris Newman had his unfortunate record plastered everywhere. (Most games no finals win ?)
Wasn't Dimma's coaching record the same until last year? Most games coached without a finals win. Poor Figgy easily standing head and shoulders above the rest for premiership success, may he reign forever.
 

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
10,569
30
22nd Man said:
Chris Newman had his unfortunate record plastered everywhere. (Most games no finals win ?)
Now has a VFL GF win with Box Hill Hawks.