• PRE should be functioning as per usual. Please email admin@puntroadend.com to report anything odd that is occuring over the next few days as we settle a few database issues.

Treloar : Collingwoods list better than Richmond

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dave Matthews from GWS lets fly about how Treloar left GWS.
Daves comments comes from hearing earlier in the week Treloar advising Congilio to 'explore his options'.
Matthews said that treloar basically left only because of money, Richmond was his club of choice and that he isnt missed.
Whack!!!

Reactions: 1 user

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
No looking back for the Tigers, it is good that these stories come back to roost often.

Just hope it plays out later this year, GWS beat CollFC to eliminate them from the finals.

Coniglio runs past Trelor and ruffles his hair. We beat GWS the following week of course.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Dave Matthews from GWS lets fly about how Treloar left GWS.
Daves comments comes from hearing earlier in the week Treloar advising Congilio to 'explore his options'.
Matthews said that treloar basically left only because of money, Richmond was his club of choice and that he isnt missed.
Whack!!!
Not exactly a ringing endorsement if true.

So I'm guessing Adam didnt have an exit interview at Gee Whiz before McChins sent the Limo to pick him up.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He’s not a great judge of a list is he....

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Richmond vs GWS grand final

He could have been playing for either team

He is cursed.

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Colonwood simply stole to many of the wrong Gee Whizz players, Adams, Trelol, Whitfield. Nearly as many duds as the ones SOS transferred across to Carlscum.

Smart move by us to go shopping at Walmart, erm I mean Mould Coast. Presty, Lynch n even Cadds via the Moggies op shop.

3121finals

Tiger Cub
Mar 16, 2014
Colonwood simply stole to many of the wrong Gee Whizz players, Adams, Trelol, Whitfield. Nearly as many duds as the ones SOS transferred across to Carlscum.

Smart move by us to go shopping at Walmart, erm I mean Mould Coast. Presty, Lynch n even Cadds via the Moggies op shop.
Assume you meant Hyphen-Elliott... would be happy with Whitfield!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Even our bargain basement GWS recruit is a premiership player.

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I'm not going to be too hard on him. If he did come to us instead of the scum, we probably wouldn't have won the flag in 2017 and been with a shot this year.

But suck it anyway treloar :))