Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Cotch was always wooden as captain delivering canned lines to the media. He just isn't a natural media performer.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yeah, Trent’s performance and the clips quality are good for a laugh it’s just having the sour humourless Karen parody him that annoys. He’d cry like a stuck pig if someone did that to him.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Yeah, Trent’s performance and the clips quality are good for a laugh it’s just having the sour humourless Karen parody him that annoys. He’d cry like a stuck pig if someone did that to him.
It was funny, but i wouldnt be watching whatever show he was on if i wanted humour. These footy shows need to stick to trying to analyse and report on the footy. Once they do that to an ok standard maybe they can branch out.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Its all harmless and inane I suppose, but the fact Cornes did it speaks volumes about him. Just a complete lack of perspective and self awareness. Not really funny, yet he laughs like its monty pythin. Satirists could do a half hour show each week on his crap.

Yeah, a truckload of industrial salt.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Its all harmless and inane I suppose, but the fact Cornes did it speaks volumes about him. Just a complete lack of perspective and self awareness. Not really funny, yet he laughs like its monty pythin. Satirists could do a half hour show each week on his crap.

Yeah, a truckload of industrial salt.

I had to google it and watch it,

and actually pissed myself

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Richo isn't a fan of cornes, i saw him at a function and I asked him about the taranto bashing and he really let rip on cornes saying he's unprofessional and a troll
100% correct. Nowhere near professional. He, along with Crutchy and Lloyd ripped into Caro last night on Footy Classified about how sh!t we really are. All he does is try to justify his Nostradamus forecasts umpteen times no matter what evidence comes out.