Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

brigadiertiger

Tiger Champion
Dec 1, 2005
Why would Cotchin be any different to every other potential superstar we have had for the last 27 years that hasn't gone on.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Gun, gun, gun!!! Pure silk...extracts the pill from stoppages and uses his pace and strength to get out of tricky situations...reminds me of a young Ablett Jr....looks a real star in the making. All class.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
mb64 said:
Fantastic 1st half,the biggest positive from today

Yeps skills dropped a little after that mainly due to his lack of pre=season I would suggest, but this kids is definitely something to finally get excited about.
Now bring in some others who have the desire to join him.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Was sitting behind the bench today and each time he came off the ground he was spent - right from the first few minutes on. He really pushes himself hard when he's out on the ground.

Great signs on a whole host of levels with the young Chimp Kazoo.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Redford said:
Was sitting behind the bench today and each time he came off the ground he was spent - right from the first few minutes on. He really pushes himself hard when he's out on the ground.

Great signs on a whole host of levels with the young Chimp Kazoo.

This one just keeps on playing footy. Every moment. And can play.

Can go all the way. Friendship with Lids and Jack should be encouraged. And Axel.

Everybody else is on the table. Eh?

tigers#7

Tiger Superstar
Jul 10, 2006
He dosnt deserve to be at Richmond...................actually, Richmond dosnt deserve him........but never the less, im so proud to be his president.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Anyone notice today how he alternated between right foot and left foot....right hand and left hand ? No difference in quality on either side. Superb.

tigers#7

Tiger Superstar
Jul 10, 2006
Redford said:
Anyone notice today how he alternated between right foot and left foot....right hand and left hand ? No difference in quality on either side. Superb.
Hes also the only player in RFC who actually draws the man.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
tigers#7 said:
Hes also the only player in RFC who actually draws the man.

Also unlike many of his team mates he doesnt look like a rabbit in the headlights when he has the footy or has an opponent on him, nor does he just give the ball off to "name players " cos they ask for it.

He has smarts , skills and poise which are the most lacking commodities on the RFC playing list.

tigers#7

Tiger Superstar
Jul 10, 2006
benny_furs said:
Glad we didn't wrap him up in cotton wool for the year like some of the talk in the pre season ;D
lol imagine where we'd be without him.......hes already our 2nd best player :p

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
Didn't see the game yesterday. THe misses dragged me off to Keating the Musical (good show actually).

From the reports, it sounds like I didn't miss much except the first half from Trent.

If only one of the other kids with some skills would step up now. Calling Mr Connors!

pmac21

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 24, 2005
Dare I say but is a much better player than Deledio!!!!
Brings others into the game and plays tougher

Daigoro

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 20, 2004
"Butters" Cotchin was absolutely superb. Best player I have seen from last years draft make no mistake. Let's hope his career has some finals football in it (at Richmond).