Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
He's become a great leader. Late in the game sitting on the bench he couldn't wipe the smile off his face seeing his mates win a big game, even though he's set to miss games. Tex would have been crying.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Great news! Congrats to Brooke and family. Well-done Cotch; performing brilliantly on and off the field. Pity about the hammies - just get it right this time!

[This leaves little Archie way behind for all Tiger fans.]

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Yep - great news for Cotch, and he gets some parental leave!

"RICHMOND is breathing a sigh of relief with scans showing skipper Trent Cotchin has suffered only a minor hamstring injury."

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Reckon thius will be the case.

Earliest he might be playing could be round 23 against the Bears to get at least 1 game into him before the week off.

Doesnt 2-3 weeks mean earliest he can play is Carlton and play 3 before finals? ( i really miss the scratch head emoji)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Doesnt 2-3 weeks mean earliest he can play is Carlton and play 3 before finals? ( i really miss the scratch head emoji)

I cant see the MC risking him before unless he is 100 mickey mouse maybe he'll be back for the Eagles in round 22.