Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
On the same topic, I usually attend the Beaconsfield pre-season Training/Family day and the way this man treats the public is so natural and respectful. He is never too busy to speak to a wide range of supporters and he obviously derives enjoyment from the activities with the little kids. I hope the footy gods give him a few more well=deserved highlights before he finishes a great career.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Meanwhile, Nathan Buckley is scratching his head wondering why someone would do this when the cameras aren’t rolling.
Figgy's sooooooooooo confused....

Chimpa on Ch 7 news said he'll be back this week.

Reactions: 4 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
EDIT Whoops - Just posted it and realised it’d been made redundant
Can be deleted

Great story in HS today (by Scott Gullen) about Cotch being at Punt Road on Sunday doing rehab when a member arrived to speak to someone. Apparently he’d left his membership card at home and couldn’t get into the ‘G.
So Cotch logged into the PC and printed out 2 replacement tickets. When the bloke said he only needed one ticket - Cotch said “Make someone else’s day.”

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Seeing Darcy Moore re injure his hamstring last night for the umpteenth time a reminder that once they start to become to become chronic a career can stall quickly.
Cotch isn't at that point yet but 3 injuries to it this season & at the age of 29 it has him treading a fine line.
Fingers & toes crossed our champ gets through the game with no hiccups tomorrow & it doesn't trouble him for the rest of his career.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
When they came hard in the 3rd.

Cotchy slipped her into prelim gear for 15 minutes.

Reactions: 4 users

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
First half I thought he looked tentative and was reluctant to go at full speed but picked up significantly in the second half. Week off won’t be good for him. I don’t think he is allowed to play in he seconds though. Is that right?