Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
He was also playing very well in the first qtr earlier this year when we played them before going off with his hammy halfway through the first qtr.
I am a true believer in Trent. I think he is wanting this showdown. He will set the scene for us and the team to follow him to great glory.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Can't understand why Chimp's bump on Shiel gets mentioned whenever someone is reported during the finals.

I'm obviously biased but that wasn't anywhere near a reportable bump.

Reactions: 3 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Can't understand why Chimp's bump on Shiel gets mentioned whenever someone is reported during the finals.

I'm obviously biased but that wasn't anywhere near a reportable bump.

Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Talk about vanilla interviews.

Lucky he has white line fever.
In arguably the finest post ever made in these pages, Dyer'ere argued that despite all evidence to the contrary, Daniel Jackson was just a billionaire playboy and definitely not Batman.

Sure, Trent is in bed by 9.30, respects his elders, is kind to children, takes the garbage out, occasionally saves the planet and regularly kicks bad guys' heads in, but I've never seen him with a shield. I'm just saying. He's probably not Captain America.

Reactions: 1 users

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Cotchin embodies our culture and his stamp on our club is undeniable.
He is completely different to captains like Taylor Walker or even Nick Riewoldt... their styles are so gung-ho, angryman, imploring 'til red in the face.
Remember Pav caught on camera, revving freo up in the huddle pre-bounce..."C'mon boys, put on your superman capes":mhihi

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
am i the only one that is worried Cotchy's hammy could go "ping" in the heat of the battle on friday?
Yep. There's 44 players on Fri night who could possibly ping a hammy. Cotch has had a couple of games n he'd be doing a power of strengthening work n maintenance to make sure he's as fit as possible. It's finals n *smile* could happen to either side, stop stressin and enjoy the ride. Wind in the hair *smile* eaten grin n *smile* the other clubs.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yep. There's 44 players on Fri night who could possibly ping a hammy. Cotch has had a couple of games n he'd be doing a power of strengthening work n maintenance to make sure he's as fit as possible. It's finals n **** could happen to either side, stop stressin and enjoy the ride. Wind in the hair **** eaten grin n **** the other clubs.

yep, it won't worry him so it shouldn't worry us. Play every match like it's your last, particularly a final.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
There's a lot of opposition club jealousy out there re Trent always trying to bring him down.
Can't really blame them, the Chimp really is close to the perfect human.

Reactions: 7 users