Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
One of the best things in GF week 2017 was the tug of war Trent had with Tex over the cup. Tex is trying to be the last to let go and Trent’s standing there laughing and also not letting go. I think Tex lost that, just like in the GF the following day. I think I kinda knew we had the Crows mentally at that moment.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Remember Tex revving Adelaide up in the National Anthem lineup... :)) Go Go Power Rangers!

I remember the build up. What would Richmond do? How would we respond to the Power Ranger stare down and refusal to move first? Plenty of ideas and thoughts but I don't think any of us picked what was the most perfect response.

Break and walk away before the end of the Anthem, leaving the Crows there with no one to stare down. Tex look confused an unsure what to do. That was another beautifully delivered psychological blow just before the siren to start the Grand Final. It was also little another sign that we had them, one of many that I refused to acknowledge until 10mins into the 4th.

Whoever thought of that response deserves life membership.

Reactions: 6 users
B

Bill James

Just hoping the 2017 bulldozer Cotchin shows up for the opening 10min of the Geelong game and sits a Selwood, Ablett or Danger down.

Reactions: 1 user

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I remember the build up. What would Richmond do? How would we respond to the Power Ranger stare down and refusal to move first? Plenty of ideas and thoughts but I don't think any of us picked what was the most perfect response.

Break and walk away before the end of the Anthem, leaving the Crows there with no one to stare down. Tex look confused an unsure what to do. That was another beautifully delivered psychological blow just before the siren to start the Grand Final. It was also little another sign that we had them, one of many that I refused to acknowledge until 10mins into the 4th.

dimma in particular seemed to be enjoying it , looking at the smirk on his face as they broke , i would guess he had a part in it

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Attack on the ball is the best in the league. Set the tone in the second half.

Changed the game. That contest with Ablett then the toe poke was everything Cotchin.

Fire & ice.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just takin care of business. .... if the pies make it, all we'll get for the week is how their bloke makes time stand still and the other palava they write.
Looking forward to Cotch stamping himself once again as the competition's best leader!

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
So many great moments from last night:

- when he beat Gary Ablett on the boundary and Gary literally dropped his head

- the hit on Selwood to open the last quarter

- first score assist of the game putting confidence into George, who kicked with a heap of confidence later in the game

What else was there?

Reactions: 2 users

TigerGlory

Tiger Cub
Mar 15, 2014
So many great moments from last night:

- when he beat Gary Ablett on the boundary and Gary literally dropped his head

- the hit on Selwood to open the last quarter

- first score assist of the game putting confidence into George, who kicked with a heap of confidence later in the game

What else was there?
The tackle on Stanley at beginning of the 3rd Q

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012

I know what you're saying ... however, I think as premiership coach, Dimma is already a life member.
Was a brilliant ploy and it was obvious the plastic captain was left stunned.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Anyone else see the cap Cotch was wearing in his short interview on the way into the club? Hawkins High School
:rotfl2:rotfl2
LRM_EXPORT_348541424316058_20190921_180732528.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Wow...Chimps presser today. The emotional intelligence of this guy is through the roof. We are in very good hands.

Reactions: 4 users