Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Clearly the Skip is a big inclusion over the next rigorous 4 game block.
I just hope that the hamstring holds up over this period because he's now starting to have those dreaded repeat soft tissue injuries.
Such a vitally important part of our team. Obviously Praying for the 'string to hold tough in our quest for another flag.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Clearly the Skip is a big inclusion over the next rigorous 4 game block.
I just hope that the hamstring holds up over this period because he's now starting to have those dreaded repeat soft tissue injuries.
Such a vitally important part of our team. Obviously Praying for the 'string to hold tough in our quest for another flag.

He is close to the end too.
Started off injury prone and it looks like as Deledio the injuries will see him out of the game.
Fingers crossed he holds together for one more year.

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Every time Chimp gets on the park he looks fresh and dynamic. A shame we couldn't get him up for last Friday's game because he would have made the GWS midfield his *smile* as he always does. Management is the key for him with the hammies, but when he's right he looks to have plenty of footy left in him, especially if a couple of young mids come on and he can win a brace of AA jumpers at half-back.

It'll be interesting to see if he backs up against Brisbane in six days. With four days from that to the Port game, I doubt he plays both.

Reactions: 5 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yeah reckon he plays 2 of next 4 mate.

Your right he is moving better than he has in years. Can play another 4 to 5 years once we roll him to half back.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He is just the coolest bloke in the game.
Nothing fazes him.
Last night he had the entire team together to share his son's first birthday.
Yes uncle Dusty was there too.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Nothing fazes him.

A lot would kill for hair like that, personally i don't think he gets a lot of respect from the media.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
A lot would kill for hair like that, personally i don't think he gets a lot of respect from the media.

Agree.
His 2012 season was outstanding.
He never gets refered to as a brownlow medal winner.
And they struggle to the idea that he has 2 premiership medals as captain.
How many times in the last 6 months, have you seen them refer back to bump to shields lemon?
He seems to be remembered more for the the bump currently.
Not for the 100000+ Richmond supporters out there, he will be remembered as a great, a hero and a class act.

Reactions: 12 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Nothing fazes him.

Betcha there were a few drinking games.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Betcha there were a few drinking games.

No drinking little 7/11.
The kids looked excited and the players just look like they were part of one big happy family.
It would interesting to know if Ellis has gone past to see them?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Nothing fazes him.
So just 17 years until Parker Cotchin starts making Wayne Carey look like Luke Weller.

• Haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yeah reckon he plays 2 of next 4 mate.

Your right he is moving better than he has in years. Can play another 4 to 5 years once we roll him to half back.

Reckon he plays 3 of them. The next 2 (6 day break in between), he'll sit out the Port game but we have a 9 day break after that (13 days from the Brisbane game) so I'm pretty sure he'll play Gold Coast.

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I love him, but I give his hammy 8 minutes next outing.... (watch this post come back to haunt me)

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Reckon he plays 3 of them. The next 2 (6 day break in between), he'll sit out the Port game but we have a 9 day break after that (13 days from the Brisbane game) so I'm pretty sure he'll play Gold Coast.
That's my thinking too. We have a big opportunity the next few weeks to beat down a few pretenders. Brisbane will be without Martin and McStay, making Rayner their #1 marking forward. If we can break even in the midfield we should be able to knock them off and remind them they haven't beaten us for 11 years. We can beat Port without Chimp, at least this time we'll have Dusty and Jack.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Having him back will make a big difference to the cutting edge of our mids. He leads and the others will follow him anywhere
touche..
never underestimate how influential Cotch is as a team mate and captain