Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Maybe it's my old eyesight. .... but does Damien appear like he's had a bit of work done?

I'm thinkin mudpacks at day spas!
Probably just the tension n pressure of a long season eases a bit over summer n he gets to relax for a couple of weeks before chasing the trifecta.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Thank god the perceived tension that probably never existed has finally been perceived to have gone away. I can rest easy.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe it's my old eyesight. .... but does Damien appear like he's had a bit of work done?

I'm thinkin mudpacks at day spas!
Dimma has been reading James Hirds personal grooming manual.
Apparently a tan and a hard on is all you need

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Barty runs riot in front of AFL glamour couple​

Ash Barty had plenty of support at Rod Laver Arena as she kicked off her tournament in style with a 6-0 6-0 win against Danka Kovinic.

Richmond captain Trent Cotchin and wife Brooke were in the stands, repaying the favour after Barty cheered on the Tigers as they charged to a third AFL premiership in four years in 2020.

Barty presented Cotchin with the premiership cup after beating Geelong in last year's decider, and was seen regularly roaring in the stands during the finals series in Queensland.

• Love

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
The Cotch's have been at other Barty games in recent years. vague memory tells me they were even in the players box one year, not just in the stands. Dunno why it would need to be reported as returning the favour though.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Cotch's have been at other Barty games in recent years. vague memory tells me they were even in the players box one year, not just in the stands. Dunno why it would need to be reported as returning the favour though.
Pretty sure they are in the players box every time they go.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Pretty sure they are in the players box every time they go.
Might well be so. Don't watch the tennis, can't stand the grunting n shrieking. Missus watches it n I noticed the Cotch's on screen one night while I was bypassing the tv.