Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
No *smile* way. Trent don’t you dare give them a cent. Tell ‘em all to *smile* off!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Unreal, every bloody week they find something. Walker tries to take Cotch's head off and it's Cotch who gets fined.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
MRO needs to look at the circumstances surrounding what they perceive as offences

The Dumb Racist heavily took Cotch out after the ball was gone
Butler staging

etc

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
He is a cretin and nothing pleases me more than to think we beat them in 2017. His efforts now can never change that result and his useless efforts that day.

Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
He is a cretin and nothing pleases me more than to think we beat them in 2017. His efforts now can never change that result and his useless efforts that day.
yep. cannot stand the tosser. and happy knowing that the baggage he carries from that day is very heavy.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Look, in Tex’s mind, and Adelaide’s, they’ve now avenged the 2017 Gf loss so let them go with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
He still has the accolade of being voted best captain in the league twice.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Stuns me how much genuine hate there is from many opposition fans* out there for the Chimp.
So much salt for a fantastic role model of our game both on & off the field.

**smile*

Reactions: 8 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Stuns me how much genuine hate there is from many opposition fans* out there for the Chimp.

**smile*
Yeah, he’s genuinely disliked by a lot of other clubs supporters.

Its odd.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Can't believe the amount of Cows fans whinging about Chimp on Twitter. How about noticing the racist bastard pushing Chimp OOB first! The showpony wouldn't have bothered doing that if it was at the G.

1650248205677.png

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Yeah, he’s genuinely disliked by a lot of other clubs supporters.

Its odd.
Not so odd really. I dislike lots of players from other sides. I doubt I’m being rational when I judge them. ( toby green, Selwood, Dangerfield, walker, etc etc etc)

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021

**smile*
Superstar.
Carey was booed but was a Superstar
Lockett was booed bur he was a superstar.
Who cares?
He is the greatest captain club has had since Dyer.
The rest can suck my balls

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland

**smile*
Yup. The Twitter *smile* I'm seeing is off the chain. Tonnes of people calling him a "protected species". So I ask them to back it up, what do I get? The "hit" on Shiels. So an awkward bump that was nothing really except for all the media beat-up and was 5 years ago, proves he is the AFL's darling? Jesus people are thick.

And never mind that no-one, other than Tiger supporters, are asking what Tex was up to when Cotch stuck his leg out? I don't like that he did and I think the fine is appropriate (so long as all other offences from other games are highlighted to the same degree...), but what was Tex doing? What happens next if Cotch doesn't do it?

Reactions: 2 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Not so odd really. I dislike lots of players from other sides. I doubt I’m being rational when I judge them. ( toby green, Selwood, Dangerfield, walker, etc etc etc)
Of course. He flies very close to the wind sometimes. He's a clever footballer so he knows where the line is and is happy to tip-toe over it if he thinks it will rile up his teammates and get them going.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Yup. The Twitter *smile* I'm seeing is off the chain. Tonnes of people calling him a "protected species". So I ask them to back it up, what do I get? The "hit" on Shiels. So an awkward bump that was nothing really except for all the media beat-up and was 5 years ago, proves he is the AFL's darling? Jesus people are thick.

And never mind that no-one, other than Tiger supporters, are asking what Tex was up to when Cotch stuck his leg out? I don't like that he did and I think the fine is appropriate (so long as all other offences from other games are highlighted to the same degree...), but what was Tex doing? What happens next if Cotch doesn't do it?
Remind them that Trent got 4 weeks for the exact same thing Mcstay got a fine for.

Reactions: 2 users