Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Nonsense. If Trent wanted to still be captain he would be. Relieving himself of that burden has arguably revitalised him.
I’m well aware he’d still be Captain if he wanted to be.

I wish he still wanted to be.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I’m well aware he’d still be Captain if he wanted to be.

I wish he still wanted to be.
He still is Skippa Chimp even without the c next to his name, he's led the boys on field exceptionally with his attack its been glorious

Reactions: 4 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
He still is Skippa Chimp even without the c next to his name, he's led the boys on field exceptionally with his attack its been glorious
I reckon he was the one that told the boys not to stand the mark when Hurley was shooting for goal last week and encouraged the team to congratulate him.

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020

He’s been allowed to play more forward of the ball and kicked some goals this year.

This is his best version. His defensive wrecking ball version was him sacrificing his game for the side. Really enjoying his game this year and I hope he goes around one more time

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I reckon he was the one that told the boys not to stand the mark when Hurley was shooting for goal last week and encouraged the team to congratulate him.
Apparently that was Broad who called it

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
As much as I love the Grub and the Tank, watching them hold aloft the cup with Dimma and not the Chimp will feel like we are missing something.

Reactions: 1 user

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
i reckon the old champ is about to unleash. wouldnt want to be inbetween him and the ball tomrrow night.

Reactions: 6 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
As much as I love the Grub and the Tank, watching them hold aloft the cup with Dimma and not the Chimp will feel like we are missing something.
Disagree. This gives Chimp a chance to savour the full Grand Final experience by running onto the stage with his team mates when the cup is held aloft.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
After the disappointment of this loss, will Trent call it time on a wonderful career? I am in two minds, he would go out at the top of his game but on the other hand he has still got it in spades. for another season tutoring the kids with on the job training

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Played on Neale the first half and destroyed. Didn’t give up but not much impact.

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
Not a great game to end the season, but was pretty damn good all season long. Should go around again.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Has had a great season and should probably go on given how thin we are in the midfield. But not a great final for him unfortunately.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He was good in the first quarter. Ok in the second. Then petered out after that.

All hail The Chimp.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Has had a great season and should probably go on given how thin we are in the midfield. But not a great final for him unfortunately.
It was an elimination final. He only plays well in qualifying finals and preliminary finals

• Love

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
It was an elimination final. He only plays well in qualifying finals and preliminary finals
So do we as a club it appears. Have now lost our last 4 EFs and haven't won one since 1977.

The moral of the story is don't continually *smile* up close games and finish in the top 4.

Reactions: 3 users