Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Cotchin has another gear that was simply not needed yesterday. Did anyone else notice his lightning sprint from congestion on the railway wing. I think it was in the third quarter. Two weeks training and he will be primed for September. Absolutely vital for us going forward.

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
All of the above is valid comment except HBF for Cotch? . Not in the 2019 finals; badly needed in the guts. Maybe next year.
Best thing is he seemed to make it through 100% right for full effort in QF1. We will need to perform much better in the midfield.

[And Achilles comment IS twaddle - missed the Q3 cameo?]

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Better in the second half, but the big worry with soft tissue is always the second week up and this situation has an added dimension with a week off in between and then possibly another week off after that.

I feel more confident with the extra week's break. Goal was to get through this game. No recurrence is a very positive sign. Now two weeks to go. Looks primed.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Cotch will be back hunting the ball and the man with complete disregard to his hammy come finals, if it pings it pings.

Reactions: 3 users

sportshow

Tiger Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
timing was just a bit off understandably, a couple of handpasses just missing targets - that will be rectified by two weeks ....

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Will be ready to lead Richmond in the finals. Just watching his limited game time, I had to be impressed, know more is to come.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Will be ready to lead Richmond in the finals. Just watching his limited game time, I had to be impressed, know more is to come.
My biggest fear against the bears wasn’t losing but whether Cotchin was going to hold up.

If he’s good to play like he can in 2 weeks time it will hobble Brisbane’s mid field dominance.

He was huge in the 1st qtr against gws.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Love the skipper.

If he is on, he leads by example and the rest follow.

Infectious captain.
Need him from the start. Cant allow the Lions a start .

If he hunting the ball and man we will win.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Watched the round 23 game against the Lions again, the best Captain in the AFL was good in the 2nd quarter, and especially good in the 3rd.
He'll lead by example tomorrow, and lead us to victory.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Watched the round 23 game against the Lions again, the best Captain in the AFL was good in the 2nd quarter, and especially good in the 3rd.
He'll lead by example tomorrow, and lead us to victory.

Fingers crossed.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
He will set us up and the rest will follow. He doesn't need to play the whole. I feel if he plays the first 10 minutes of each quarter, Its enough for us to win.

Reactions: 2 users