Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
May he leave a trail of battered and broken Brisbane bodies in the centre square of the ground like an afl grave yard, with the Brisbane players that are left complaining to the umpires at half time that Cotchin ‘plays too rough’.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Turned the game in our favour in the second quarter.

Was absolutely outstanding.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

tigerjoe12

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2006
Turned the game in our favour in the second quarter.

Was absolutely outstanding.

100%. When we were looking wobbly he stood up & steadied the ship. I believe he was the leading possession winner on the ground during the period of the second quarter where we got control back.

A quality performance, the team walks that little bit taller when Cotch performs like he did tonight

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I'll say it again but after two games back from a hamstring injury the skipper again shapes as an area where we can continue to add improvement. After an ordinary first week back from his standards, he was one of our best vs the Lions & will only get better again.
Watched him today in the presser & thought to myself how damn lucky are we to have this fella as the skipper of our football club. He's just so comfortable in his own skin now & handles the media packs with aplomb. Crucial to our culture of making everyone else at our club feel comfortable being themselves too which brings out the absolute best in all.
I'm in awe of the bloke.

Reactions: 12 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I'll say it again but after two games back from a hamstring injury the skipper again shapes as an area where we can continue to add improvement. After an ordinary first week back from his standards, he was one of our best vs the Lions & will only get better again.
Watched him today in the presser & thought to myself how damn lucky are we to have this fella as the skipper of our football club. He's just so comfortable in his own skin now & handles the media packs with aplomb. Crucial to our culture of making everyone else at our club feel comfortable being themselves too which brings out the absolute best in all.
I'm in awe of the bloke.

He is building Oldie. Ready to explode I think. All or nothing.

Reactions: 2 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Its common knowledge that an organisation whatever its size, resonates from the top down.

Cotchin embodies our culture and his stamp on our club is undeniable.

He is completely different to captains like Taylor Walker or even Nick Riewoldt... their styles are so gung-ho, angryman, imploring 'til red in the face.

Cotch is just as tough, just as stoic but he is calm and measured in the heat of the moment.

Every successful captain is different but Cotch's tenancy is a dream appointment on so many levels.

Reactions: 5 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Cotchy flogged Geelong in the 2017 finals, then monstered GWS the next game. History often repeats.

He always plays well against the three remaining teams. Owns Collingwood and the Giants especially. Currently $17 for the Norm.

Reactions: 2 users

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
Cotchy flogged Geelong in the 2017 finals, then monstered GWS the next game. History often repeats.

He always plays well against the three remaining teams. Owns Collingwood and the Giants especially. Currently $17 for the Norm.

He was also playing very well in the first qtr earlier this year when we played them before going off with his hammy halfway through the first qtr.

Reactions: 1 users