Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
His interview today on Game Day was simply great.

Even the great Leigh Matthews was truly amazed at Trents last comment.

Have a break.
Come back.
Go again.
Not finished.

The fact we have become the true meaning of inclusiveness/family that the players wanted their kids in the circle before they sung the song.

From almost done as a captain in 16 to a Brownlow medalist/due premiership / dual premiership captain!

Family means a lot to Trent and so do his team mates.

His ‘blood brothers’.

Last edited:

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
I just love this bloke

for everything he has become and what he is to teammates and our club
superstar

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'm not sure either, Caddy arriving on the scene the more likely I reckon

More Houli than Caddy in the clip I think. Had it been Caddy I reckon the grub would have been yanked and tossed a couple of metres. That was more Houli, making sure his mates were protected rather than taking the opportunity to make grub hurt.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
There are no words to describe the effect this man has on the playing group. True leader. Will be in the same conversation with Hodge when he retires.

Reactions: 5 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
More Houli than Caddy in the clip I think. Had it been Caddy I reckon the grub would have been yanked and tossed a couple of metres. That was more Houli, making sure his mates were protected rather than taking the opportunity to make grub hurt.
:mhihi

Caddy comes in from about 1 o'clock to the side. But regardless, it was good to see a few there.
Btw I reckon I saw Greene fossicking around Mummy's balls ( :)). It just seems he's attracted to any sort of balls that are in front of him

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
Loved that tackle, really set the tone for the game. Reckon it made a big big sound too when Mummy hit the deck...

His goal in the last was probably my favourite moment of the game, just the pure elation of his celebration was something else. Great game from the captain, not on the stat sheet but that's not his go any more, he's a battering ram that creates space and loose balls for his team mates to pick up.

Reactions: 1 user

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Loved that tackle, really set the tone for the game. Reckon it made a big big sound too when Mummy hit the deck...

His goal in the last was probably my favourite moment of the game, just the pure elation of his celebration was something else. Great game from the captain, not on the stat sheet but that's not his go any more, he's a battering ram that creates space and loose balls for his team mates to pick up.

Cotchin has a lot to answer for...

Reactions: 1 user

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
We have truly a great captain. Someone who leads by example, encourages and down to earth. No wonder the players love him. 3 cheers for Trent!

Reactions: 4 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
The skipper's tackle (wow!) and his goal (loved the celebration) will stay with me forever.
Captain Cotch IS a legend of RFC

Reactions: 2 users