Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
All the Hawks supporters I know want Geelong to win. They don't want us equaling them on 13 Premierships.

Just heard Rita Panahi in 3AW say she will feel sick in the stomach if the Tigers win. She's a Hawthorn supporter.

The host Dee Dee and Grant Thomas both picked Geelong as well.
Good.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
All the Hawks supporters I know want Geelong to win. They don't want us equaling them on 13 Premierships.

Just heard Rita Panahi in 3AW say she will feel sick in the stomach if the Tigers win. She's a Hawthorn supporter.

What Dee Dee knows about football would fit comfortably into a dolls thimble.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014

They all know what they can do.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Unlike us, journalists and media commentators just have a platform to spout their opinions. We don't have to like them or agree with them as the majority are no better informed than the bulk of Pre Enders. If fact there is an even chance some of our group ar better informed.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Actually we go ahead of them as on most tables, the second column lists the number of times you are runners up.

Not to get too far ahead of myself, but it will take at least two years to get ahead of Collingwood because of all the times they lose Grand Finals. :))

Reminds me of what I said to my 12 year old daughter earlier this year.

She was at school and one of the office staff asked her who she followed, she said Richmond, and the office staff said "Oh thats not right, you should support Collingwood". She just laughed it off.

I told her, the correct way to deal with that is to say "no its ok, I prefer to WIN my grand finals" :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Shiel in the 2017 Preliminary Final, Mumford in the Grand Final last year, who’s it going to be tomorrow?
Look out Cats, Captain courageous is coming for you!!!!

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
The great man might put someone in hospital Say night. Have no doubt he will be ferocious.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
You just know he is not going to leave anything on the park, giving his all for his teammates, coaches, club and the Tiger Army. The skip will have a huge game.

Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Reckon Cotch will be a battering ram tomorrow. Going to hurt a few Cat bodies.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
One thing I’ve found very annoying with my radio on SEN this week while at work.
So much praise for Selwood as a skipper , nothing for Cotchin

• Angry

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
One thing I’ve found very annoying with my radio on SEN this week while at work.
That decides it then, Selwood it is, that’ll give em something to talk about.
I’ve been undecided on who I want Chimp to crunch. First i wanted it to be Diverfield, but then I thought about how good it would be to see Fish standing, and snarling at him, get up ya ****, ya not hurt.
Bambi (Ablett), would be great, but the pain of a loss will give me enough pleasure.
The hard part for Captain courageous will be not getting Duck Selwood high.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Was thinking the same thing. But that’s just typical of the media circle jerk around Geelong. Really not sure why Cotchin doesn’t get the same recognition as Selwood. He’s a dual premiership captain. Selwood isn’t. Also Selwood hasn’t done anything like what Cotchin has done as a captain, i.e. lead his team from the abyss of 2016 to 2 premierships and 3 grand finals in 4 years, plus another top 4 finish.

The footy media have no *smile* idea.

Reactions: 5 users