Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
George Castgna has to be in the conversation.
Pure leader.
Great trainer.
Inspiration.
Game changer.
My choice would be Big V or Graham then Castagna Vice Captain.
Stiff not to get the Norm in 19.
First player too kick 0.5 in a GF.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Stiff not to get the Norm in 19.
First player too kick 0.5 in a GF.

Not sure Georgie was the first
Technically Arnold Briedis was the first to get to 0.5 in the 1977 GF - the first one
Of course he didn't finish on 0.5 as he missed his next two shots and ended up with 0.7

Mind you Georgie's didn't really matter
Briedis got his 0.7 and the team only managed a draw

Reactions: 1 users

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
How is the great man? Haven't heard much from him leading into the season. Is he living TR and TMs old motto - speak softly and carrying a big stick.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Cotchin a 4 year old maiden having first start in Race 2 Bunbury today. Colours Yellow with Black Sash.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Cotchin a 4 year old maiden having first start in Race 2 Bunbury today. Colours Yellow with Black Sash.
Owned by L E Swift, with those colours there would be a good chance that he's related 1967 Premiership Captain Fred Swift.

• Love

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Hearld sun is the New Womens weekly.
Seriously Whats Fiona Byrne doing writing about a football matter?
20210206_200309.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ralphie

Tiger Rookie
Dec 6, 2015
Looks like the bogus rift story is not playing out for the "journo" Nostradamus types so they are slipping into the situation is healing phase. :rolleyes:

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Two questions (for which I don’t want answers anyway)
- Who is Fiona Byrne?
- Who gives a shyte anyway?
Fiona Byrne is the well known Gossip Queen editor. She Writes about TV, news, celebrity, social and entertainment for the Sunday Herald Sun.
She is a well connected to the rich and famous of Australia and is known as the gossip breaker.