Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
biggest worry for me is when he has to go up a notch the body just can’t do it now.
It depends on what "now" means in this instance, Mr B. If it means "at this moment", a freshen-up over summer and he might be able to get going again - look at the likes of Selwood and Boak enjoying Indian summers after looking gone. Or it could mean "anymore", which brings in the rest of your post.

Trent and Burge will know, and he'll be honest and selfless as always when it comes to making a call.

Trent's game last night had me thinking of the movie Chopper when he's talking about his best-seller and proudly exclaims, "And I can't even SPELL!" In my mind's ear I heard Trent whispering to Lyons, "And I can't even WALK!"

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
It depends on what "now" means in this instance, Mr B. If it means "at this moment", a freshen-up over summer and he might be able to get going again - look at the likes of Selwood and Boak enjoying Indian summers after looking gone. Or it could mean "anymore", which brings in the rest of your post.

Trent and Burge will know, and he'll be honest and selfless as always when it comes to making a call.

Trent's game last night had me thinking of the movie Chopper when he's talking about his best-seller and proudly exclaims, "And I can't even SPELL!" In my mind's ear I heard Trent whispering to Lyons, "And I can't even WALK!"
The worry for me spook is this season is not a one of with the soft tissue injuries , it’s been getting worse for 4 or 5 years now, his hammies a worse then 90% of super rules players hammies

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I reckon he'll get better when there's other A grade midfielders to help out, there will be less pressure on him. Our whole team looked rejuvenated with Lambert and Nank back, and I reckon there'll be a similar effect when Prestia and Edwards return.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I reckon he'll get better when there's other A grade midfielders to help out, there will be less pressure on him. Our whole team looked rejuvenated with Lambert and Nank back, and I reckon there'll be a similar effect when Prestia and Edwards return.
Lambo was huge

But we need the whole gang, especially without DM.
Shedda and Dion will make a huge difference to Cotch,s inpact

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
I reckon we throw Cotch on to Tom Stewart this week. Stop him being the loose man, intercept marker for them. Stewart plays a very important role for them so if we can stop him it will go a long way to winning the game. Cotch has the smarts, discipline and physicality to hurt these defending quarterbacks in more ways than one.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Cotchy goes head 2 head with Selwood,

.lets settle this over-the-hill-crock

narrative once and for all.

The greatest ever tiger has another flag in him.

maybe 2.

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Cotchy goes head 2 head with Selwood,

.lets settle this over-the-hill-crock

narrative once and for all.

The greatest ever tiger has another flag in him.

maybe 2.
Watch Selwood get a record number of frees.
Cotchin goes in hard, Selwood always looking for the free.

Reactions: 2 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Seems Brooke and Trent have a twitter stalker.
Unfortunately I didn't screenshot the RFC replying, asking him not to make a joke out of mental health.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210721-210411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210721-210411_Chrome.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 99

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Saw that a day ago. I reported it to Twitter, wonder if they will suspend the account.
I hope the Cotchin's report it to police. All of his tweets basically are attacking Brooke/them.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I reckon we throw Cotch on to Tom Stewart this week. Stop him being the loose man, intercept marker for them. Stewart plays a very important role for them so if we can stop him it will go a long way to winning the game. Cotch has the smarts, discipline and physicality to hurt these defending quarterbacks in more ways than one.
I don’t mind this. Or we could play one of our forwards on him. Just make him accountable.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Even better viewing now with what he has done.