Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
like the moron that went at Matt Parker, call him out and fine him.
It's harassment, libel and slander.

I dont get why they dont have private accounts with only proper friends and family access?

what's the upside to 10,000 morons posting emojis and pictures of little tiny goats and hands clapping?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
I dont get why they dont have private accounts with only proper friends and family access?

what's the upside to 10,000 morons posting emojis and clapping?
its a good point Ezy. the cult and trap of celebrity?

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004

what's the upside to 10,000 morons posting emojis and pictures of little tiny goats and hands clapping?
Very hard to get sponsorships personally, if you only have your sister, your aunt and two high school buddies as followers. No reach/followers, no money.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
One good game from Chol this season so the pessimist in me doesn't expect another this week against a good team like the Cats. I know we hate the Cats but they are good! But with Chol , you never know!
True UK... if he can distract Stewart that will be a win in itself.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Maybe folks should be able to post without being abused? Shocking idea I know.
That'd be far to simple General.
Unfortunate fact of life, if you invite 10,000 strangers into your lounge room for a party, there's guaranteed to be a *smile* wit or two running amok in there.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
But if someone doesn’t agree on your opinion, don’t they have the right to abuse and belittle you till you run out of the forum and never come back?
Thought that was common practice

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Absolutely. And women should be able to walk the streets safely at night and black people should be able to go about their lives without being racially vilified. But unfortunately society is full of all pieces of *smile*, and online even more so.
When something is done in a public forum, as much as we all wish and expect people to be civil and open minded, reality says otherwise.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Absolutely. And women should be able to walk the streets safely at night and black people should be able to go about their lives without being racially vilified. But unfortunately society is full of all pieces of *smile*, and online even more so.
When something is done in a public forum, as much as we all wish and expect people to be civil and open minded, reality says otherwise.
Would you say that stuff to someone's face?

I think we make too many excuses because it is online. Like it's somehow abstract and less offensive.

There's no excuse. Racism, stalking, abuse. Online or in person, it's all *smile* behaviour that needs to be called out.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
One good game from Chol this season so the pessimist in me doesn't expect another this week against a good team like the Cats. I know we hate the Cats but they are good! But with Chol , you never know!
he is building and works well with Nank and with Jack & Tom in the forward line.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Would you say that stuff to someone's face?

I think we make too many excuses because it is online. Like it's somehow abstract and less offensive.

There's no excuse. Racism, stalking, abuse. Online or in person, it's all *smile* behaviour that needs to be called out.
Unfortunately there's always some that would happily say it to someones face n physically claim their " right " to say it.

There's plenty of things within this world of humanity that are bloody outrageous n should never be done. Unfortunately humans are fairly vicious, evil n disgusting critters. Always have been n probably always will be.
There's virtually no controls or regulation on most of these social media sites and it's extremely difficult to track down the creeps n cockroaches that scuttle around the internet. Having a site that's open to thousands of stray randoms is almost an open invitation to get belted around the ears at times n handing the perpetrator a club to do it with.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users