Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Been thinking about this a lot.
Massive shoes to fill whoever gets it.
Cotchin's leadership is genuinely irreplaceable.
Its going to be hard watching the games knowing he isn't our captain.
No-one on our list comes close.
Shouldve kept the job to he retired

Reactions: 2 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Its going to be hard watching the games knowing he isn't our captain.
No-one on our list comes close.
Shouldve kept the job to he retired
Change is good........................and change whilst he's still there is better, it's positive.

Reactions: 4 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Jack for one year with the heir apparent as vice might work. Jack wants the role, probably more than any other player. He has earned it.

Reactions: 2 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
he's faced a few challenges in his time

now 2022 will throw him the obvious ones - get your body right , play a new role on field and off and enjoy it

if he can nail it and put 2021 behind him it would be a huge boost for the Club
it would take some pressure off Dusty and the new captain

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Jack for one year with the heir apparent as vice might work. Jack wants the role, probably more than any other player. He has earned it.

How do we know he wants the role? Admittingly i dont watch much AFL news these days due to the atrocious standard, on 360 when Cotchy announced ut, i saw a snippet of Jacks segment and it didnt appear like he was super keen or putting his hand up.

I hope he doesnt want it as personally id prefer a longer term appointment, just my opinion, if he does want it it would be hard not to give it to him for 2022.

Reactions: 1 users

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
I hope JR8 is not in contention as i feel he has a lot on his plate already with his own game, yet alone trying to capt the club… just let him concentrate on being effective in F50 JR8

Reactions: 1 users