Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Cotchy could actually win the brownlow this year,

If the umps were humans,

hedv got 9 votes in the last 3 rounds.

But theylle give the 3s to Neale, Boak and Mitchell

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
No superlatives left.
Super human perhaps?
The will to impact contests he has no right to reach whilst extracting the ball is peerless in the history of RFC

Peerless in the history of footy.

Hes making micheal voss look like brad close this last month

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Old bloke getting better as the year goes on.

Gathering steam as the year goes on. Rare.

Still a wrecking ball in the phone box that is the contest.
Wash and repeat this from last week.

Running on top of the ground.

Reactions: 5 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I wrote him off this year, he's killing it. Keep proving me wrong chimp you lovely bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
All good with Cotch - but maybe (who knows?) his rejuvenation is due to the freedom he’s got from not being skipper
Either way it’s been great to watch

Reactions: 5 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
If it wasn't for the way CK is playing atm, I'd put a line through us. But we have a chance because of him.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
All good with Cotch - but maybe (who knows?) his rejuvenation is due to the freedom he’s got from not being skipper

Yeah, been wondering about that. I was wishing he was still skipper, but maybe the release of this responsibility has been what has been a real positive for him.

And he still shows that leadership, so best of both worlds. Two guys getting a chance to do the Jedi training with Yoda still out there using the force to will the contest our way.

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Yeah, been wondering about that. I was wishing he was still skipper, but maybe the release of this responsibility has been what has been a real positive for him.

And he still shows that leadership, so best of both worlds. Two guys getting a chance to do the Jedi training with Yoda still out there using the force to will the contest our way.
He still stands at the start of the race to give the low 5’s to each teammate as they run onto the ground

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users