Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Forget a statue, we need a pyramid outside Punt Road.
Once he retires we need to embalm him in his own royal tomb.
King Tutankhamen who?

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
They laud Selwood but forget how good Cotchin is.
Cotchin has Selwood covered.
Better captain.
Stood up In big games
Never talks back to umpires
Doesn't sook
All round Better leader.

Reactions: 15 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
On fire this morning zips! Spot on again. Cornes will be shattered he won’t be able to retire him again this week! I’m not joking when I say Selwood isn’t fit to tie Cotchins shoe laces. Don’t get me wrong Selwood has been a champion for the cats, but Cotchin is on another level in terms of leadership and impact as a player on and off the field.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Chimp, like a few of our veterans, is warming up nicely for finals footy. That aggressive desperation to win every ball is how Chimp has turned around finals matches for us. Quite often at the start of the 3rd he lays a tackle that sets the tone for the rest of the match.

Though in 2019 it was at the start of the match when he put big mouthed Mumford back in his box and it was game over right there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
On fire this morning zips! Spot on again. Cornes will be shattered he won’t be able to retire him again this week! I’m not joking when I say Selwood isn’t fit to tie Cotchins shoe laces. Don’t get me wrong Selwood has been a champion for the cats, but Cotchin is on another level in terms of leadership and impact as a player on and off the field.
If Duckwood did tie them, he’d tie them together, because he’s a cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Our spiritual leader .

Not disrespect to either Grimes or Nank. Nank has been pretty good of late and will need to if we are to win 4 games in a row( finals-GF).

* I would give his battered body a ‘managed rest’ along with Nank, Shai & Prestia…. I know there is a bye after the H&A season but just an opinion that Dimma & the MC might wrestle with.

Cotchin is looking like vintage ‘Chiminator” from 17-20 !

Thoughts????

Reactions: 1 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
playing like a man possessed.
what does it all mean?
I still think he will retire this year.
Dont want it to happen of course.

But 100% convinced he will finish up this year, leaving something in the tank.

Someone posted I was wrong. I want them to be right.