Trent Cotchin on SEN | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin on SEN

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Love Cotchy but I reckon he would want his time again on this comment.
People are still paid up members they are expecting something from the team.
Same have lost 75000 from covid downturn,but told club don't want a refund from all 3 memberships ,but want effort and players to sacrifice just as us members have .

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Everyone is entitled to put their own safety and that of their family first. No matter how much you are paid you are under no obligation to put yourself or family in harm's way. No way. No how. Since health services have learned how to protect the elderly the majority of hospitalised cases are now shifting into the 40's and 30's. That said, it's easy for a Tiger supporter like me who thinks this season has a massive asterisk, and probably will finish with a whimper, to be circumspect about it.
All other states are safer .

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Interesting comparision on footy classified in how Cotch and Jack answered the hub questions compared to Lachie Neale and Travis Boak. They were talking about giving back to the game and were looking forward to going. Polar opposites of our leaders. It showed the drop off in pressure points as well. The hunger isn't there so far this year. It's well off other clubs at the moment. It might be good to get into the hubs and get the ones who don't want to go away from the group.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Interesting comparision on footy classified in how Cotch and Jack answered the hub questions compared to Lachie Neale and Travis Boak. They were talking about giving back to the game and were looking forward to going. Polar opposites of our leaders. It showed the drop off in pressure points as well. The hunger isn't there so far this year. It's well off other clubs at the moment. It might be good to get into the hubs and get the ones who don't want to go away from the group.

There's no eye of the tiger.
Both looked spent, especially jack.
He spoke like a 80 year old.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
There's no eye of the tiger.
Both looked spent, especially jack.
He spoke like a 80 year old.

Have been saying it for weeks. jack doesn't look his normal self. He's usually bubbly. At the moment, the only bubble he comes across as is one following a fart in the bath.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Don't get angry or have a sook.

Im not insinuating anything but there were whispers along with Houli & Edwards, that little cotch was reluctant to go the bubba bubba.
3 kids all under 5.
We are the caring and loving club.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Just saw Cotch on the news. He was asked something or other about what he would say to critics of the players that don't go into the Hub.

Skipper's comment "Mind their own business".

Gold, gold, gold!

Reactions: 8 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Could Cotch's hammy be a furphy, so allowing the skipper to stay in Victoria without the resulting media scrutiny regarding his absence from the hub??

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I reckon, as captain, Cotch had to go.

Won't be much fun for the family especially if he isn't playing for a couple of weeks, but sometimes you just gotta grin and bear it.

DS