True Tiger supporter? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

True Tiger supporter?

What did you do today?

• Stayed in the pouring rain

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Ran for cover

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I ran for cover when it started bucketing down...ha what a wimp :rollin

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
It would have been a brave soul who would have braved those conditions in the last half mt, cant blame you really.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
As true as they come. Sat in the rain all day and loved every minute of it.
That's how I prefer footy to be compared to the sterile indoors game.
Haven't had so much fun for years. :D

In fact am just about to watch the video of the game. It won't be near as much fun watching in a dry loungeroom. I might have to put my waterproofs on to recreate the atmosphere, ha. ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Ran for cover no way was I going to sit in that, went up to the top deck for the end of the 2nd quarter and all of the 3rd then went back down for the last.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Did not move.

But considering my seats are undercover that may have had something to do with it ;D

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Stayed in the rain, didnt take a jacket with me, so just decided to grin and bear it.

That second quarter was bloody cold wearing a guernsey.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Onya Dragga....In any weather you will see us with a grin ;D

What a pack of wooses the Tiges have become over the years.......fans running for cover that is, not the players. :rollin

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
To quote a famous saying;

"A brave man likes to feel nature in his face, but a wise man has enough sense in getting out of the rain.."

I ran like a cut cat ;D ;D