Try this one for size!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Try this one for size!!!

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
A certain matchup during the game on saturday prompted captain wayne campbell to run to the bench and tell them look at the height difference what the heck are you doing??????

Isnt it great when ur coach has no idea and your captain has to run and tell him what moves to make!!!!

WHAT A DUD!!!!

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
frawleyudud said:
A certain matchup during the game on saturday prompted captain wayne campbell to run to the bench and tell them look at the height difference what the heck are you doing??????

Isnt it great when ur coach has no idea and your captain has to run and tell him what moves to make!!!!

WHAT A DUD!!!!
we underestimated your standing at the club fud not only are you in the coach,s box,team meetings your now on the bench.
whats next week "while in bed with spud i .........?

P

PuntRoadRoar

big deal we already know campbell knows more than the coach, tell us something new........

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
now now fud - we need to nurture young danny along - keep the training wheels on.

Danny

I'm a llama!
Jul 15, 2003
Give me a break guys. i gonna step up to the plate and ahh you know... get all the boys fired up, becoz we can still make the finals, you know.

D. Frawley :mad:

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Well let me guess are we talking about the Zantuck/Graham match up here.

Well it was one of the better ones. At least Zantuck was able to hold him unlike the two previous opponents. One of which also gave away considerable height and weight. (and will probably be put in the same boat again this week)

Not defending Spud here just Zanners. He seems to be copping a lot of heat for damage done before he was moved onto Graham.

Graham only kicked on goal after half time and infact only had one kick after about the 10 minute mark of the 3rd quarter.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
[quote author=johnson2richo2003]
we underestimated your standing at the club fud not only are you in the coach,s box,team meetings your now on the bench.
whats next week "while in bed with spud i .........?
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
Maybe FUD is really Anita Frawley.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
gustiger12 said:
Well let me guess are we talking about the Zantuck/Graham match up here.

What difference would have it made who was on him? The way the ball was going down there we could have had King Kong on him and it wouldn't have helped.

If there's no pressure coming from team mates up the ground then heaven help any defence.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Spot on MC24

The ease that the cats took the ball out of our defence in the first half, with no pressure, it wouldn't of mattered if Gaspar was playing on Graham.