Trying to work out how to use this website | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trying to work out how to use this website

raff38yr

Tiger Cub
Jun 4, 2008
SYDNEY
Long time tiger fanatic. 38 yrs old, Victorian living in Sydney now but never miss a game live. Kids are fanatic tigers fans also, which is tough living up here in Swannies land. Not sure if this post will work, i have been visiting website for around 3 yrs but never actually tried to post a message. I feel our team is turning the corner......massive game this afternoon. I'd reckon we have not a bad record against the Crows in Melbourne, hope the boys are in the mood. Good luck

Thanks six pack. What is the weather like today, i know it will be cold. Is rain expected ? I'm not sure to back tigers 1-39 or 40 plus ????

Welcome to PRE raff. :)

If you have any questions about the functions on the site feel free to post on the Feedback board or send a PM. We'll be more than happy to help out.

raff38yr said:
Thanks six pack. What is the weather like today, i know it will be cold. Is rain expected ? I'm not sure to back tigers 1-39 or 40 plus ????

hey, the Tiger website is like the team. Its state of the art for 1980! But they need it complicated because if everyone could access it it would collapse like the 2009 Tigers.

Goodbye Terry, Go and March Gary. Give us an interim someone (but certainly not Wayne Campbell so we can prepare for 2010

Welcome to PRE there Raff ;) ................................................. PS hows Leonardo, Donnatello and Mickyangelo going.