TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Good to see the return of Curb your enthusiasm on Binge.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just saw a promo for .... Fever Pitch: Rise of the Premier League. ..... On Amazon Prime November 5th

Think it's been available on BBC whatever/wherever for a bit, but not sure that means Australia?

Interested to know if anyone may have has seen some of it as yet:)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
love a good TV show but the problem is I always watch one too many episodes at night and then suffer from lack of sleep. Say to myself not tonight, but then turn around and say just one more episode.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
This might be an unpopular opinion on here but the new series of Succession is way below the first two.

Reactions: 1 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
This might be an unpopular opinion on here but the new series of Succession is way below the first two.
It’s better than one but below two.

But while I have some concerns, it’s still only 40 per cent in and was always going to be a transition series.

S3 is hard for any TV series. Many have been rubbish.

I still think the foundation is solid.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It's a fair opinion. Still undecided on this, in some ways it's better, other ways worse... but hasn't reached the heights of 2 for sure. Yet.

Liked the Adrian Brodie episode especially his multiple layers of clothing then forcing the boys to go for a long walk in the wilderness. Good move. Kendall and Logan keep doing their thing. Roman is doing nothing except flirt weakly with Gerri. I like the whole Shiv being shut out again. Naomi is underused so far except as a destructive influence on Kendall.

I feel it's setting up for some big moves though - the DoJ stuff, Stewie and Sandy, Shiv vs Logan vs Kendall. Roman, who knows. Gerri may yet surprise. Shareholder meeting must be coming up soon.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Yellowstone on Stan is back for season 4.

It's Dallas on horseback, but find myself enjoying it more and more as the series goes on.
Yeah, it's great.

Heard it described in an ad earlier as being like "The Godfather on a ranch".... or words to that effect.

Really enjoyed the snake in an esky scene.....:oops:

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
It's a fair opinion. Still undecided on this, in some ways it's better, other ways worse... but hasn't reached the heights of 2 for sure. Yet.

Liked the Adrian Brodie episode especially his multiple layers of clothing then forcing the boys to go for a long walk in the wilderness. Good move. Kendall and Logan keep doing their thing. Roman is doing nothing except flirt weakly with Gerri. I like the whole Shiv being shut out again. Naomi is underused so far except as a destructive influence on Kendall.

I feel it's setting up for some big moves though - the DoJ stuff, Stewie and Sandy, Shiv vs Logan vs Kendall. Roman, who knows. Gerri may yet surprise. Shareholder meeting must be coming up soon.
Good summary.