TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Just watched Roadkill on iview and enjoyed it a lot. The script and acting are fantastic although the plot is a bit far fetched.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just watched Roadkill on iview and enjoyed it a lot. The script and acting are fantastic although the plot is a bit far fetched.
I thought it started well but lost its way. Petered out to a pretty lame ending. Overall I thought it was disappointing.

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Check out the first episode of Home Game (profiles unique and dangerous traditional sports from around the world, as well as the communities and cultures where they thrive) on Netflix about Calcio Storico played in Florence, Italy. The most violent ball sport on the planet. Just awesome!

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Watching the UK drama Years & Years on SBS. Follows a British family over the next 15 years & what the future may look like.
Not the best I've seen lately but an interesting show.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Watched Louis Therouxs 3 parter where he caught up with some of the participants of years gone by. I loved it but was disappointed he didn’t catch up with Lake Palmer.

One of the interesting ones was where he caught up with a far right winger who he interviewed back in 1998. Back then this guy was claiming that old chestnut “the New World Order“ was going to take over by 2000.

so now in 2020 Louis asked him if he still believed it. He did but now it won’t happen in his lifetime (he’s 70 something ) but in his kids or grandkids lifetime. Of course it will....