TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Anyone caught "La casa de papel"? aka Money Heist. Spanish with subtitles but there is a dubbed version on netflix too. Engrossing.

It's brilliant. On a side note, if anyone can give me a better example of a derrière than that of Tokyo (Ursula Corbero), you can have my PF and GF ticket (if we make it). Not sexist, just a lover of beauty ;)

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Finally got around to Succession. Patchy first few eps then I powered through the rest of S1.

S2 is, so far, even better.

Revolves around a totally dysfunctional mega-rich family where the heirs are plotting to take over the medie empire controlled by their ageing and ailing father. Every character is thoroughly detestable.

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Finally got around to Succession. Patchy first few eps then I powered through the rest of S1.

Revolves around a totally dysfunctional mega-rich family where the heirs are plotting to take over the medie empire controlled by their ageing and ailing father. Every character is thoroughly detestable.
Great series!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just finished watching the 4 part Scottish series shown on the ABC in August called The Victim.

Brilliant acting, especially the last 20 minutes. Lots of twists but it focused more on morality.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Enjoyed Unbelievable and Mindhunter, except for the off-putting yellowface Toni Collette in Unbelievable and the entire main cast in Mindhunter were sporting. Terrible look. Collette was great though.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Enjoyed Unbelievable and Mindhunter, except for the off-putting yellowface Toni Collette in Unbelievable and the entire main cast in Mindhunter were sporting. Terrible look. Collette was great though.

Yes. That make-up was bizarre.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Great great show, how good was series 2. Have to bloody wait for 9-10 months for series 3. Amazing to have such a show essentially without any likeable characters.

Reactions: 1 user

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Great great show, how good was series 2. Have to bloody wait for 9-10 months for series 3. Amazing to have such a show essentially without any likeable characters.

First few seasons of Billions aren’t bad. Then it goes to the toilet. Can help fill the time before Logan v Kendall returns.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’ve watched 2 eps of Godfather of Harlem. There’s nothing terribly wrong about it but it feels like it’s all been done before. A bit bland, predictable. Not sure if I’ll persist.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Silicon Valley isn’t that good in its farewell season. I’ll tough it out but fairly underwhelming so far.

But maybe I expected too much.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Great series, funny and appalling at the same time. Sarah Snook is great but the whole cast is really.

A delight.