TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I was riveted and chilled by Exposed on ABC about Abe Saffron and the Luna Park fire.

pretty confronting expose of corruption that would make Squizzy Taylor blush.

like a Scooby doo script with very real, life destroying outcomes.

I honestly dont know how the families of the murdered contain their anger.

Jeez the artist bloke who devoted his life to exposing the story was a brave visionary

Reactions: 1 user

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
The Last Kingdom - based on the books by Bernard Cornwell
Shadowplay - currently on SBS

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Found a good one. Drug/crime drama Zero Zero Zero on sbs.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I binged half Making their Mark last night.

my take homes -

1. Adam Simpson is a complete *smile* and mason Cox must also bear full responsibility for making him a premiership coach. His mixed messaging and sooking is astonishing ("Nicnat, go out there and rip his *smile* head off" (NicNat partially complies) "get Nic nat on the phone .... what are you doing out there? discipline!"). Interestingly what you get is what you see. we saw this in real time and ruled a line through West Coast

2. Leon Cameron won't have a job by July

3. Stephen Coniglio seems like a lovely bloke, but will never win a Nobel Prize. His motivational metaphor contraption was pretty spinal tap

4. Stewie Dew would be fun to play for - he seems a very funny and easy going bloke. (the Suns have won 3 in a row at this stage)

5. Benny trying to get his head around the concept of an 'OAT latte' was hilarious.

Last edited:

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

my take homes -

1. Adam Simpson is a complete *smile* and mason Cox must also bear full responsibility for making him a premiership coach. His mixed messaging and sooking is astonishing ("Nicnat, go out there and rip his *smile* head off" (NicNat partially complies) "get Nic nat on the phone .... what are you doing out there? discipline!"). Interestingly what you get is what you see. we saw this in real time and ruled a line through West Coast

3. Stephen Coniglio seems like a lovely bloke, but will never win a Nobel Prize. His motivational metaphor contraption was pretty spinal tap

4. Stewie Dew would be fun to play for - he seems a very funny and easy going bloke. (the Suns have won 3 in a row at this stage)
Good observations ezy. Agree with them all. I was very underwhelmed by Adam Simpson; he is the lead mummy's boy in a team of mummy's boys. Their whining and sooking about spending time away from Perth was evident last year and reinforced in the documentary.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Good observations ezy. Agree with them all. I was very underwhelmed by Adam Simpson; he is the lead mummy's boy in a team of mummy's boys. Their whining and sooking about spending time away from Perth was evident last year and reinforced in the documentary.

I reckon it's a really boring series. I've watched 3 episodes and not sure I'll watch any more. Totally over hyped. Who gives a sh*t about seeing players or admin discussing if they have to go to a hub or not ...travel plans ....blah blah blah... walking through a gate and getting scanned or blokes getting on and off a bus all the time. All the footy footage we've seen before as well. It's got 5% interest and the rest is all filler. Like an AC/DC album.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

my take homes -

5. Benny trying to get his head around the concept of an 'OAT latte' was hilarious.
Was that Mate Colina doing some ruck work with Benny? He made Benny look like Caleb Daniel.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I reckon it's a really boring series. I've watched 3 episodes and not sure I'll watch any more. Totally over hyped. Who gives a sh*t about seeing players or admin discussing if they have to go to a hub or not ...travel plans ....blah blah blah... walking through a gate and getting scanned or blokes getting on and off a bus all the time. All the footy footage we've seen before as well. It's got 5% interest and the rest is all filler. Like an AC/DC album.
The last episode is worth watching Chumpford.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Was that Mate Colina doing some ruck work with Benny? He made Benny look like Caleb Daniel.
Think so.... Richo reckons Benny will take credit for his development should he ever make it..... Apparently standing at 6' 11 3/4 inches as we speak

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon it's a really boring series. I've watched 3 episodes and not sure I'll watch any more. Totally over hyped.

Yeah it is pretty *smile*.

my 2 highlights so far (ep 5) are

1. Bennys incredulity that someone would order an oat latte and
2 $hais apology for being late 'um I slept in and was having a dream'

which are not soaring highs.

I am astonished, however at what a total *smile* Adam Simpson comes across.

yes, the narrative and editing may be designed to cast him as the villain,

if so, he should get an academy award,

because he seems like he could be competitive in the biggest *smile* in The AFL world competition.

Stewy Dew, on the other hand, seems a proper hilarious man.

I know who id rather play for

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah it is pretty *smile*.

my 2 highlights so far (ep 5) are

1. Bennys incredulity that someone would order an oat latte and
2 $hais apology for being late 'um I slept in and was having a dream'

which are not soaring highs.

I am astonished, however at what a total *smile* Adam Simpson comes across.

yes, the narrative and editing may be designed to cast him as the villain,

if so, he should get an academy award,

because he seems like he could be competitive in the biggest *smile* in The AFL world competition.

Stewy Dew, on the other hand, seems a proper hilarious man.

I know who id rather play for
Yeah I got a few laughs out of Stewie Dew. What about when they lost a game they might have won for a bit of luck? When the siren went the camera was on him and he just goes "ah *smile* this!!".

And at half time in another game they were playing rubbish and he gave them an almighty old school spray which they most likely thoroughly deserved :mhihi :mhihi

It took me back :mhihi

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just finished watching a 2 part series on Roger Rogerson about 90 minutes each part. Bit old (2010) but not bad. Has since gone on to gain further infamy.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You can't Ask that - Ex Footballers answering the questions nobody asks.

Great stuff ToO. Really enjoyed that. Impressed with some of the Rugby League boofheads.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Stephen King's 'Mr Mercedes' starring Brendan Gleeson on SBS is good.

Reactions: 1 users