TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Just finished Halt and catch fire , very enjoyable and got better each season after a shaky start.
Moving the focus more onto Cameron and Donna really helped..
Pity it wasn't more watched hopefully there are a lot of people like me who will see it over the coming years..

Gordons death really broke me up , don't usually get the feels like some people but this one really got to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Just finished Halt and catch fire , very enjoyable and got better each season after a shaky start.
Moving the focus more onto Cameron and Donna really helped..
Pity it wasn't more watched hopefully there are a lot of people like me who will see it over the coming years..

Gordons death really broke me up , don't usually get the feels like some people but this one really got to me!

It's a great show.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Kevin can go eff himself started well, it's a great concept (it mixes a bad sitcom like King of Queens or Everybody loves Raymond but shows real life after the sitcom scene has ended) but don't think it warrants 8 eps

Bad sports on Netflix is very good, it's a bit like 30 for 30. Its about sportsmen who were bad. The first ep is about a college basketball player who took $20k to throw games, the second about a race car driver who was a dope smuggler.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just watched the last 3 eps and loved it....
Having not read the book I'd appreciate a critique, one v the other if you get the chance sometime @Ridley :)
No worries mate I will do my best but it was at least a year ago that I read the book and the memory is not what it used to be! :mhihi

• Haha

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Ridley reading books is a big as a surprise as Lamby pumping up ivermectin.

The Chestnut Man looks promising. Deceit on Stan was good.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Ridley reading books is a big as a surprise as Lamby pumping up ivermectin.

The Chestnut Man looks promising. Deceit on Stan was good.
Ironic from a bloke that has never read anything outside of the form guide or Best Bets. And you don't even do that very well; not enough pictures and too many numbers obviously.

• Haha

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
“Celebrity“ letters and numbers on sbs.
What a waste of time. Very poor attempt at a rip off of 8 out of 10 cats does countdown , which I love.
Watched the first episode and only got through about 2 minutes of the second. I did enjoy the normal letters and numbers but this version is just rubbish. I know I don’t get out much but the only “ celebrity “ I had vaguely heard of was Merrick in the first episode.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Billion Dollar Code on Netflix was interesting without being riveting. Based on a true story about Google ripping them off to create Google Earth.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
“Celebrity“ letters and numbers on sbs.
What a waste of time. Very poor attempt at a rip off of 8 out of 10 cats does countdown , which I love.
Watched the first episode and only got through about 2 minutes of the second. I did enjoy the normal letters and numbers but this version is just rubbish. I know I don’t get out much but the only “ celebrity “ I had vaguely heard of was Merrick in the first episode.
Geez.... Legends you beat me to it. I watched this show 10 years ago and was hooked. But now this is definitely all copy cat of the UK show and a massive waste of time. It makes Lily and David look like duds. At least the UK show's got a 'bit' of comedy in it, whereas this one is pure garbage.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Watched Ep 1 of American Crime Story: Impeachment re Billy Clinton and Monica. Ok but it better pick up quickly. Billy (Clive Owen believe it or not) hasn’t even appeared, it’s mainly focussed on Linda Tripp.

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Midnight mass pretty good i thought , can't think of too many characters i have despised as much as Bev...
After all these years have started watching the fall , not bad so far..

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Just finished watching the 4 part series on Amazon Prime called the 'The Last Narc", (True Story).

Former cartel insiders divulge the bone-chilling details behind the notorious murder and kidnapping of a U.S. DEA agent "Kiki" Camarena.

Poor bastard never stood a chance.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
The Chestnut Man on Netflix. Danish crime - they do it quite well ..