TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Binged the last season of Search party last night , batshit crazy. Don’t think anyone saw that coming…

hopefully the last episode of dexter is decent

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Saw a replay of this earlier today. ....

What a remarkable life Jane Barnes has had.....! Spoiler Alert! (One of 26 kids!)
Also, Barrie Cassidy is great doing these interviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Saw a replay of this earlier today. ....

What a remarkable life Jane Barnes has had.....! (One of 26 kids!)
Also, Barrie Cassidy is great doing these interviews.

I only found out a few years ago Barrie is my cousin, my dad's sister's son, never met him though.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Love Me on Foxtel/Binge is pretty good. Filmed on location around Melbourne so good fun try to spot/identify the locations.

meownotroar

Tiger Cub
Nov 6, 2009
I've just discovered Future Man (Binge, sbs on demand). Funny, clever, silly, sci-fi/time travel action with a great cast and writing. It ran 2017-20 but I'd never heard of it. Get on it.
Good choice Spyman. Started watching it on your recommendation. Very funny, lots in movie references done hilariously. And of course all the semenal humour.

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
New show on Foxtel ‘Love Me’. Best Aussie thing in ages. Hugo Weaving is world class at his craft
I searched for this on Foxtel and came up with a doco about some American blokes on dating tours to the Ukraine? (Vast majority unsuccessful in finding a bride)
Is the Hugo Weaving show still on?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What's Figgy doing on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here? Then again, .....

Also noticed Derek Kickett on it.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I didn't think Yellowjackets would be for me but I'm into it. If nothing else, great music.
Yeah, wasn't sure at first but I'm now hooked.

The other I just finished was mayor of Kingstown with Jeremy Renner & Dianne Wiest. Not a feel good show, pretty depressing all the way through. Worth a look if you're bored.

Dexter's revival, meh, but he's (spoiler alert) definitely dead now so no more sequels

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
I searched for this on Foxtel and came up with a doco about some American blokes on dating tours to the Ukraine? (Vast majority unsuccessful in finding a bride)
Is the Hugo Weaving show still on?
Yeah it’s still on