TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Thanks for the Love Me recommendation. Just watched 3 episodes and big thumbs up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The Tourist is worth a watch. 6 parter about a Scottish bloke who loses his memory in the outback and has no idea why people are trying to kill him

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Good to see some yellowjackets love :) Misty is the best...
The only concern is the showrunners have 5 seasons planned out apparantley , hopefully it doesn't end up being a convoluted mess like Lost...

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The only concern is the showrunners have 5 seasons planned out apparantley , hopefully it doesn't end up being a convoluted mess like Lost...
5 seasons sounds like a lot, but the story is that they were out in the woods for a year and a half before being found.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
New show on Foxtel ‘Love Me’. Best Aussie thing in ages. Hugo Weaving is world class at his craft
Excruciating. Not one character believable or interaction realistic. Typical surface-deep Aussie dross. Pretentious. Vapid.

Filmed on location around Melbourne so good fun try to spot/identify the locations.
The only reason I sat through all of ep.1. Won't be back for 2, I know what Melbourne looks like.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
And Torque as well? And Corey Hart?
corey hart vintage GIF

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Both Mistys are such good villains.

Good point about it not becoming another Lost.

But what a stellar S1.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I was done with Billions after S2.

I think it's been mentioned here before, but Euphoria is a good show about teen addiction, sexuality, social dramas and viciousness that doesn't pull punches. Zendaya is great in the lead.

Speaking of great, The Great is a spoof of Katherine the Great's early days as Empress of Russia. Quite funny.

Reactions: 1 users

meownotroar

Tiger Cub
Nov 6, 2009

I think it's been mentioned here before, but Euphoria is a good show about teen addiction, sexuality, social dramas and viciousness that doesn't pull punches. Zendaya is great in the lead.

Speaking of great, The Great is a spoof of Katherine the Great's early days as Empress of Russia. Quite funny.
The Great is Great.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Will let you know how it goes, but though they had a great chance to end it with Axe being handed his Swiss passport.

The Great is very good. Very funny all the way through.

Season 3 of After Life has arrived but haven't touched it yet. I hope it lives up to the first two seasons.