TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Severance after a slow start was great , really looking forward to s2..
Enjoying for all mankind so far(s1)

Best of all a new Nathan Fielder show!!:cool:

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Someone posted some snippets of 'Mr Inbetween' on facebook.
Now I'm watching it, and hooked.

I was late getting onto “Mr Inbetween” - then binge watched all series and absolutely loved it.

And only a couple of weeks ago I did the same with “Barry” - and same result. In fact there was some commonality between them - quirk, violent, a bit of black humour.

Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
I was late getting onto “Mr Inbetween” - then binge watched all series and absolutely loved it.

And only a couple of weeks ago I did the same with “Barry” - and same result. In fact there was some commonality between them - quirk, violent, a bit of black humour.
I've watched some 'Barry', but haven't caught up with latest season, been flat out with other things.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not a great deal of quality out there for me at the moment.

Throw some recommendations around.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Under the banner of God on Disney is good, very well acted, but a bit slow

12 on Binge/Fox is very good...and Australian! About a murder trial that focuses not just on the accused but the 12 jurors and their private lives.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Wheeling my way through the 2nd season of NYPD Blue. 24 episodes a season ! Jimmie Smits has just appeared on the scene as Bobby Simone- Sipowicz’s new partner - after the exit of David Caruso’s character John Kelly. Sad episode.

Geez it’s a great show. Some confronting subject matter for its time. Cool street scenes. Real moody at times.

Disney+ have done a great job putting it into HD and Dolby 5 sound. Makes the show’s theme music even cooler.

Reactions: 1 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004

Yeah Mr InBetween is one of the great shows. We should get Ray Shoesmith down the club for a pre-game talk.

Takes a bit to get Leysy invested, but even going back and re-watching it again now.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Yeah Mr InBetween is one of the great shows. We should get Ray Shoesmith down the club for a pre-game talk.

Takes a bit to get Leysy invested, but even going back and re-watching it again now.
Yep it’s definitely an Aussie take on being a hit man with sort of a conscience. Ripper of a show.

Reactions: 1 user

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Wheeling my way through the 2nd season of NYPD Blue. 24 episodes a season ! Jimmie Smits has just appeared on the scene as Bobby Simone- Sipowicz’s new partner - after the exit of David Caruso’s character John Kelly. Sad episode.

Geez it’s a great show. Some confronting subject matter for its time. Cool street scenes. Real moody at times.

Disney+ have done a great job putting it into HD and Dolby 5 sound. Makes the show’s theme music even cooler.
Do me a solid! Ha - great show.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Started watching the Old man on binge. Absolutely into it.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The Bear. Award winning fine dining chef takes over his brother's Italian Beef Sandwich shop.

Very good. Though you end up feeling hungry after most episodes.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Watched 6 or so episodes of Code 404 on plane back to Perth a couple weeks ago

Really enjoyed it, the poms do good comedy